Online COVID Vaccine Registration
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has started receiving online registration from Indian citizens for vaccination of COVID-19. Online registration for the COVID vaccine will be accepted through Co-WIN’s official portal. Indian citizens above 18 years of age are now eligible for vaccination from 1 May 2021. Interested individuals are able to register their name through the official portal to avoid queuing at the vaccination centre.
Online Vaccine Registration Details
Name of Disease: Coronavirus Disease
Vaccination Authority: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Eligibility: The person should be an Indian Citizen with having a valid identification documents.
Age Limit: Currently, online registration is being received only from persons whose age is more than 18 years on the day of vaccination.
Registration Fee: There is no registration charge.
Helpline: 1075 (Toll Free) and 01123978046.
Required Things for Vaccine Registration
Mobile Number: The person must have an active mobile number to register their name for vaccination. Also note that a number can only be used for a maximum of 4 persons.
Identity Proof: A person has to produce any of the documents listed below as his/ her identity and age proof.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID
How to Complete COVID Vaccine Registration?
The person who fulfils all the required eligibility criteria and is willing to take the vaccine, can register his/ her name in the official portal of the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Family Welfare, India. One can also follow the simple steps given to complete the online vaccine registration process. For the ease of our users, we will soon attach a YouTube video to the section of important links.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Corona Vaccine Registration link.
- An official page will load. Enter your 10 digits Mobile No. and click on Get OTP button.
- Enter your 6 digits OTP from your mobile and click Verify & Proceed.
- Click on +Add Member button. Choose your suitable Photo ID Proof from the list.
- Enter your Document’s Number, Name (as in Document), select your Gender, enter your Birth Year (YYYY).
- After that click on Add button. After successful adding of your name, you will be redirected to Dashboard.
- Now, click Schedule button and click yellow coloured Schedule Now button.
- Now, enter your nearest Post Office’s PIN and click Search button.
- You will get a list of your nearest COVID Vaccination centres name.
- Click on any yellow coloured button to book an appointment for the vaccination.
- That’s all. This is the entire process of online registration for the COVID vaccine.
Important Links of COVID Vaccine Registration
|Corona Vaccine Registration||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|