Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy recently resealed an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) February 2019 batch. For this recruitment interested and eligible candidates need to fill online application at official website of Indian Navy. More details about this recruitment is below given.
Related: Indian Navy AA Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Batch Name: February 2019 batch
Educational Qualification: Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to Apply Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active “E-mail ID” and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be update. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view online application in the “Current Opportunity“.
- There are two ways of registration (i) With Aadhaar (ii) Without Aadhaar. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph: THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD
QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
Important Dates of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
- Online Application Starts: 2nd June 2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 15th June 2018