Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
The Indian Navy has notified that the online application portal for the SSR August 2021 batch has been open from 26th April 2021. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and are willing to serve for the nation, are able to submit their online applications on the official application portal of the Indian Navy. Details related to Senior Secondary Recruitment of Indian Navy are given below.
Related: Indian Navy Admit Card 2021
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Total Posts: 2,000 Posts (Approx.)
Batch Name: August 2021
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary or 10 + 2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science (any one) of the Board of School Education, recognized by the MHRD, Government of India, are eligible for the online application.
Age Limit: Candidates who are born between 1st February 2001 to 31st July 2021 (both dates inclusive) are eligible for this Indian Navy recruitment.
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to Apply Indian Navy SSR Recruitment?
Candidates who have fulfilled the required criteria can submit their applications on the official portal of the Indian Navy. Candidates are required to submit all the required details including some scanned copy of their testimonials along with the application form. The URL of the official portal is attached to this article and candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- If you are not already registered then complete your registration process.
- Now, login with your registered email address and password.
- Click on Current Opportunities.
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill the form completely. Before clicking on the submit button make sure that all the details are correct and all the required documents are uploaded.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
- Online applications for eligibility will be further investigated and can be rejected if they are not found eligible in any respect.
Important Dates of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 26th April 2021
- Last date of online application: 5th May 2021
Important Links of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|