CBSE 10th Result 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education, India is successfully conducted Secondary School Examination (SSE) Class 10th Exam between 15th February to 20th March 2020. Students are appeared for this examination from all over India and all appeared students are able to check their results with the help of this article. After official announcement of result, we will provide here best result checking link.
CBSE 10th Result 2020 Details
Name of Exam: Secondary School Examination (Class X), 2020
Name of Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Date of Exam: 15th February to 20th March 2020
Date of Result: 15th July 2020
Result Status: Declared
CBSE Result Announcement Timeline
|Year||Result Date||Result Time|
|2020||15 July 2020||12:45 PM|
|2019||6th May 2019||2:15 PM|
|2018||29th May 2018||1:25 PM|
|2017||3rd Jun 2017||1:10 PM|
|2016||28th May 2016||1:30 PM|
|2015||28th May 2015||2:30 PM|
|2014||20th May 2014||4:00 PM|
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2020?
Students who appeared CBSE Class 10th Examination are need to follow below provided steps after official declaration of results to check their SSE result. Below, we attached all step by steps guide to get their results.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on CBSE SSE 10th Result 2020 link.
- A page will load, where you need to fill four details.
- Enter Your Roll Number, School No, Center No, Admit Card ID and click on Submit button.
- After completing above steps, your result will be displayed.
- You can also take a print out of that loaded result.