|Exam Name||GNMEE 2021|
|Course Name||GNM Nursing|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Last Date||Not Specified|
|Admission Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Assam GNM Admission 2021
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences in short SSUHS conducts the GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) every year for admission to GNM courses in various medical education institutes of Assam. Also for this year, the online application process for admission in Assam GNM courses is going to start soon. Eligible and interested female candidates will be able to submit their online applications for GNM courses.
Assam GNM Admission Details
Name of Exam: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2021
Name of University: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Name of Government: Government of Assam
Academic Year: 2021
Date of Entrance Exam: This information will be updated after the release of the official notification.
Centres of Exam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur
Type of Exam: Written Test (OMR)
Educational Qualification: To be eligible for Assam GNMEE 2021 candidates must fulfill the educational qualification listed below.
- HSSLC (10+2) or its equivalent examination passed preferably Science (PCB) and English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) with English Core/ English Elective or Health Care Science- Vocational Streams only passing out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
Other Criteria of Assam GNM Admission
Age Limit: Candidates in the age group of 17 years to 24 years as on 1st January 2021 will be eligible for admission.
Age Relaxation: In case of SC/ST candidates, upper age relaxation will be as per government rules.
Gender: It is mandatory for the candidate to be a Female.
Residentship: Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam and must submit a certificate to this effect.
Citizenship: Only Indian citizens are eligible to participate in this GNMEE.
Permanent Resident Certificate: The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) shall not be applicable to the wife/ daughter of the employee of Government of Assam.
Application Fee of SSUHS GNM Admission
The candidate need to pay Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) as application fee to complete the online application process. The payment of application fee will be accepted through online payment gateway and candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only.
How to Apply SSUHS GNM Admission?
As per the official notification the candidates fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria will be able to submit their application on the official online application portal developed by SSUHS. Eligible and interested candidates can follow the simple steps listed below to complete their online application for GNM entrance exam.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter all asked details & make payment.
- After that application will be submitted.
Required Documents for Online Application
Candidates must keep the below listed documents ready for upload while submitting the online application for SSUHS GNM Entrance Exam.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or Class 10th Admit Card).
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Debit or Credit Card Details for Online Payment.
Important Dates of Assam GNM Admission
- Starting date of online application: Will be notified later.
- Last date of online application: Will be notified later.
- Download of Admit Card: Will be notified later.
- Date of Entrance Exam: Will be notified later.
Important Links of SSUHS GNM Admission
|Download Official Notification||Updated Later|
|Online Application Link||Updated Later|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: All the information given above is influenced by the previous notifications and is provided here as a reference only. There is no legal use of this information.