|Total Posts||350 Posts|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy is going to release an official recruitment notification regarding Matric Recruit (MR) Posts. As per our sources, the notification will be released soon and the online application process will start from 19th July 2021. Candidates who are willing to serve for the nation will be able to submit their online applications for 350 posts of Chef, Steward and Hygienist.
Related: Indian Navy Admit Card 2021
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Matric Recruit (Chef, Steward & Hygienist)
Total Posts: 350 Posts (Approximately)
Batch Name: October 2020
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination (10th) from Board of School Education recognized by MHRD, Government of India.
Age Limit: Candidates who are born between 1st April 2001 to 30th September 2004 (both dates inclusive) are eligible for this Indian Navy recruitment.
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to Apply Navy MR Recruitment?
Candidates who have fulfilled the required criteria can submit their applications on the official portal of Indian Navy. Candidates are required to submit all the required details including some scanned copy of their testimonials along with the application form. The URL of the official portal is attached to this article and candidates can follow the steps given below to complete the application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- If you are not already registered then complete your registration process.
- Now, login with your registered email address and password.
- Click on Current Opportunities.
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill the form completely. Before clicking on the submit button make sure that all the details are correct and all the required documents are uploaded.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
- Online applications for eligibility will be further investigated and can be rejected if they are not found eligible in any respect.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 19th July 2021
- Last date of online application: 23rd July 2021
Important Links of Indian Navy MR Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Recommended Guide Books||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|