APSC Recruitment 2020
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recently released an official notification regarding Combined Competitive Examination for 331 posts. APSC is ready to conduct a Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2020. Eligible candidates of India are able to submit their online application against APSC CCE 2020 Notification.
Related: APSC CCE Admit Card 2020
APSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Examination: Combined Competitive Examination (CCE), 2020
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Total No of Posts: 331 Posts
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121 Posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 06 Posts
- District Transport Officer: 05 Posts
- Labour Inspector: 18 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 27 Posts
- Inspector of Excise: 07 Posts
- Block Development Officer: 33 Posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 04 Posts
- Sub-Registrar: 31 Posts
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree from any of the Universities established and incorporated by a Central Act or State Act in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Govt.
- Note: Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications. Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of application need not apply.
Pay Scale: Interested candidates are requested to check official notification for pay scale details of APSC CCE 2020.
Age Limit: The candidates age limit must need to be between 21 Years to 38 Years as on 1st January 2020. Check official notification for the details related to upper age relaxation.
Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible for this APSC CCE 2020.
Related: APSC Admit Card 2019
Application Fee of APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates who are going to submit online application for above mentioned competitive examination of Assam Public Service Commission need to a specific amount of money as application fee. The payable amount of money is below mentioned as their reservation category.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC||Rs.185.40|
Stages of APSC CCE 2020
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages-
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Download and check official notification for more details regarding examination procedure and selection process.
How to Apply APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are eligible as per official notification of Assam Public Service Commission are able to submit their online application for Combined Competitive Examination (CCE), 2020. Candidates need to submit his/her application through an official online application portal developed by APSC. Step by step online application guide is below attached.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Important Dates of APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 10th September 2020
- Last date of online application: 25th October 2020