Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
The Department of Social Welfare, Assam has released two official notifications regarding the recruitment of 74 Supervisor and 64 LDA cum Typist posts in subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Social Welfare, Assam are able to submit their online applications. The complete detail and online application link have been provided below.
Related: Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Details
No of Posts: 74 Posts
- Unreserved: 17 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 32 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- STP: 02 Posts
- STH: 14 Posts
- EWS: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Any one qualification from listed below.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. The preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc.
- Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000- 60,500 + Grade Pay of Rs.7,200 per moth plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- For Educational Qualification-1: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
- For Educational Qualification-2: The candidate should not be more than 45 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
Gender: Only Female candidates are eligible for the post of Supervisor.
2. LDA cum Typist
No of Posts: 64 Posts
- Unreserved: 12 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 25 Posts
- SC: 07 Posts
- STP: 01 Post
- STH: 13 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Also, the candidates must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000- 60,500 + Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 per moth plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Other Details of Social Welfare Recruitment
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, age limit is relaxable by 2 years.
- In case of PwD, age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
Nationality: Candidate must be citizens of India as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate has to produce the registration certificate of employment certificate in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
How to Apply Social Welfare Recruitment?
The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of the Department of Social Welfare, Assam have to submit their online application through the official application portal developed by the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. Interested candidates may follow below given steps to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Required Documents for Uploading:-
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Declaration in Form-A (Small Family Norms)
Important Dates of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 5th February 2021 from 10:30 AM
- Last date of online application: 14th February 2021
Important Links of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Supervisor | LDA|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Declaration in Form-A||Click Here|
|EWS Certificate Format||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQs of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
1. How to submit application for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Social Welfare Department, Assam, are able to submit their online application for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021.
2. When is the last date for the application of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021?
Ans: As per the official notification, the last date for submission of online application for Social Welfare Recruitment is 14th February 2021.
3. What is the application fee for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021?
Ans: As per the official notification, there is no application fee for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021.