Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
The Department of Social Welfare, Assam has released two official notifications regarding the recruitment of 74 Supervisor and 64 LDA cum Typist posts in subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Social Welfare, Assam are able to submit their online applications. The complete detail and online application link have been provided below.
Related: Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Social Welfare Recruitment Details
No of Posts: 74 Posts
- Unreserved: 17 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 32 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- STP: 02 Posts
- STH: 14 Posts
- EWS: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Anyone qualification listed below.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. The preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc.
- Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000- 60,500 + Grade Pay of Rs.7,200 per month plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- For Educational Qualification-1: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
- For Educational Qualification-2: The candidate should not be more than 45 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
Gender: Only Female candidates are eligible for the post of Supervisor.
2. LDA cum Typist
No of Posts: 64 Posts
- Unreserved: 12 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 25 Posts
- SC: 07 Posts
- STP: 01 Post
- STH: 13 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Also, the candidates must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000- 60,500 + Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 per month plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Other Details of Social Welfare Recruitment
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the age limit is relaxable by 2 years.
- In the case of PwD, the age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate has to produce the registration certificate of employment certificate in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
How to Apply Social Welfare Recruitment?
The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of the Department of Social Welfare, Assam have to submit their online application through the official application portal developed by the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. Interested candidates may follow the following steps to complete their application process.
|Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.|
|Click on the Online Application Link.|
|Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.|
|In that portal, you will get the option to register yourself.|
|After registration, you have to provide all your asked details.|
|After that, you have to upload your documents.|
|After that, your application will be submitted.|
|Also, you will receive an acknowledgement copy of your submission.|
|Keep that acknowledgement copy for future use.|
Required Documents for Uploading
- Recent coloured Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Declaration in Form-A (Small Family Norms)
Important Dates of Social Welfare Recruitment
|Application Start Date||5th February 2021|
|Application Last Date||14th February 2021|
Important Links of Social Welfare Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Supervisor | LDA|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|