Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
The Secretariat Administration Department, Assam has been released an official notification regarding the 86 posts recruitment of Computer Operator for the Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam, Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006. The online applications are invited from all eligible and interested candidates for this recruitment. The complete details and online application link is provided below.
Related: Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
Assam Secretariat Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Computer Operator (English and Assamese)
No of Posts: 86 Posts
- Unreserved: 25 Posts
- ST (P): 07 Posts
- ST (H): 04 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 34 Posts
- Person with Disability: 04 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government..
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, age limit is relaxable by 2 years.
- In case of PwD, age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000- 60,500 + Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 per moth plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Examination Centre: Baksa, Barpeta, Biswanath, Bongaigaon, Cachar, Charaideo, Chirang, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Dima Hasao, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Hojai, Jorhat, Kamrup Metropolitan, Kamrup, Karbi Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Majuli, Morigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, Sivasagar, Sonitpur, South Salmara-Mankachar, Tinsukia, Udalguri,West Karbi Anglong.
Helpline: If there is any discrepancy please mail at email@example.com.
How to Apply Assam Secretariat Recruitment?
Candidates who will be eligible as per official notification of SAD, Assam and intended to submit their application need to submit their application at online application portal developed by Secretariat Administration Department for this recruitment. Step by step guide of online application is mentioned below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Now, online application portal will load.
- Register yourself and enter all asked information, upload required documents and submit application.
- Take a print out of acknowledgment form for future use.
Required Documents for Uploading:-
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Declaration in Form-A (Small Family Norms)
Important Dates of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 4th February 2021
- Last date of online application: 20th February 2021
Important Links of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Declaration in Form-A||Click Here|
|EWS Certificate Format||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Selection Process of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
For this recruitment, Secretariat Administration Department, Assam will conduct examination in two phases and candidates who will qualify both phases, will be selected for this job. Details of both two phases are discussed below.
Phase 1 (Written Exam)
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held on a date to be notified later on. . The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets. The syllabus of the Objective Type Written Test will be as follows-
|General English||40 Marks|
|Computer Theory||40 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Marks|
Best Books for Assam Secretariat Written Exam
In this section, we provided some book’s links which are recommended for this recruitment. Candidates who are preparing for this exam will be benefited from these books. Category wise best book buying links are attached below.
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- The History of Assam from Yandabo to Partition by Priyam Goswami
Phase 2 (Practical Exam)
Against each vacancy four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.