|Post Name||Stenographer (Garde-I)|
|Total Posts||44 Posts|
|Start Date||16th December 2021|
|Last Date||16th January 2022|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022
Assam Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 44 posts of Stenographer (Grade-I) in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under Secretariat Administration Department. Candidates satisfying all the required eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification will be able to submit their online applications for the recruitment through the official web portal of APSC.
Related: Assam Secretariat Admit Card
Assam Secretariat Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Stenographer Grade-I
No of Posts: 44 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I (English): 34 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I (Language): 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Degree Examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
Professional Qualification: The candidate must fulfill the below mentioned professional qualifications.
- No candidate shall be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m in English and 100 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
- Passing the speed test at at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) will make one eligible for appointment as Stenographer Grade –I subject to the condition that appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade –I in English and Language shall be made only after he/she had rendered a minimum 6(six) years of service as Stenographer Grade –II or Grade –III or in both the cadres taken together. Inclusion of names in the select list (both English and Languages) is against the probable vacancies only and it will not confer any right for automatic employment to the selected person.
Pay Scale: Pay Band – 4, Rs.30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.13,300/-.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as mentioned below.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
Note: The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application. No other document shall be accepted.
Application Fee: The candidates who have decided to submit the online application form for this recruitment will have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The amount of application fee is mentioned below.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment?
Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of APSC will be able to submit their online applications through the official application portal of APSC within the last date of submission of application. The official notification along with the apply online link has been provided in the section of important links. Moreover, candidates can follow the easy steps listed below to submit their applications for Assam Secretariat Recruitment.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An official portal will load in a new tab of your browser.
- Now, complete your registration and provide all asked information carefully.
- After that you need to upload your some of documents.
- Now, pay the application fee through online modes.
- At the end, click on submit button and submit your application.
Required Document to Upload
Candidates who wish to submit application for the above mentioned recruitment of Assam Secretariat must upload some of their documents to complete the online application process. The list of those documents is given below.
|Sl. No.||Documents||File Type|
|1||Passport Size Photograph*||JPG/JPEG|
|6||Other Relevant Documents||PDF/JPEG|
File Size: The maximum file size is 200 KB and the candidate needs to maintain the same.
Note: All the * marked documents are mandatory and the candidate has to upload those documents to complete the application process.
Important Dates of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 16th December 2021
- Last date of online application: 16th January 2022
- Last date of payment of fee: 18th January 2022
Important Links of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|How to Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Pay Application Fee||Click Here|
|How to Upload Photo & Sign||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|