DME Assam Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 484 posts of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State. Online applications are invited from all eligible and interested candidates for following below mentioned posts.
Related: GMCH Recruitment 2020
DME Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
No of Posts: 484 Posts
- Unreserved: 199 Posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 131 Posts.
- SC: 34 Posts
- STP: 48 Posts
- STH: 24 Posts
- EWS: 48 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing passed from any nursing college/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council. Also, minimum 1 year working experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,800/-
Reservation: Reservation of posts for woman candidate and Person with Disability (Divyang) candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
Helpline Number: 1800212005599 or 08472880277 (Monday to Saturday 10 AM-6 PM)
How to Apply DME Assam Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are eligible need to follow below provided steps to complete their online application process of DME Assam recruitment. Candidates also need to upload several documents on the application portal to successfully submit the application. Scroll down and check required documents section before going to apply this recruitment.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on your desired posts link.
- Register yourself by providing your asked details.
- Upload required documents and click submit.
Required Documents for Online Application
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded at the time of online application form submission.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- Person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate (where applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (where applicable).
- Proof of Permanent resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience Extra Curricular etc.
Important Dates of DME Assam Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 1st October 2020
- Last date of online application: 7th October 2020
Important Web Links of DME Assam Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|