NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
National Health Mission, Assam officially released a notification for the recruitment of 400 contractual posts of Surveillance Worker. All candidates who are be eligible as per below mentioned eligibility criteria are be able to submit online application against this recruitment of NHM, Assam.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Post: Surveillance Worker (Contractual)
No of Posts: 400 Posts (in various districts)
Note: 4% (16 Posts) will be reserved for PWD Candidates
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution.
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health & FW Department of Assam.
- Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates , 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
- In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- per month
Selection Process of NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test for which no TA/DA will be paid.
How to Apply NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
Candidate who are eligible as above mentioned criteria and also interested to work under NHM, Assam are able to submit their online application before the last date by following below given steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Links section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill up all required details & submit your application.
Important Dates of NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application: 7th February 2019
- Last date of online application: 16th February 2019