|Total Posts||466 Posts|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
NHM Assam Recruitment 2021
National Health Mission, Assam has officially released a notification regarding the recruitment of 466 Contractual Posts of Community Health Officer under NHM, Assam. Selected candidates will be appointed as Community Health Officers (CHOs) in Sub-Centre Health and Wellness Centres (H&WCs). Candidates who are eligible as per official notification of NHM, Assam can submit their online application for this recruitment.
Related: Online COVID Vaccine Registration
NHM Assam Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Community Health Officer
No of Posts: 466 Posts
Educational Qualification: To apply for this post the candidates need to have the below-listed criteria-
- Candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 from any nursing institution/ university recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council.
- The candidate must submit a certificate confirming the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per the given format from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (from where the candidate has passed).
Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
Remuneration: The Community Health Officer will be paid a remuneration of Rs.25,000 per month on contract basis and monthly performance based incentive up to Rs.15,000 per month.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not be more than 43 years as on 1st June 2021.
How to Apply NHM Assam Recruitment?
Eligible candidates are able to submit their online application on the official online application portal developed by NHM, Assam. Also, candidates can follow the simple steps given below to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Links section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on Online Apply text.
- Fill up all required details, upload documents & submit your application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Required Documents before Applying
Candidates are required to prepare the documents listed below in the scanned file format as these files need to be uploaded on the portal while submitting the application.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet.
- Qualifying Exam Certificate.
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix-I).
Important Dates of NHM Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 16th July 2021
- Last date of online application: 31st July 2021
Important Links of NHM Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|