DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has recently announced Grade-III 12 posts recruitment of Junior Assistant through an official notification. Candidates who full fill eligibility criteria mentioned by DC Lakhimpur’s official notification are able to submit their online applications.
Related: DC Udalguri Recruitment
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Grade-III)
No of Posts: 12 Posts
- Unreserved: 03 Posts
- ST (P): 03 Posts
- ST (H): 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- EWS: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized University. Also, candidate must need to have a computer diploma certificate of at least 6 months.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates.
How to Apply DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who will be eligible and also interested in this recruitment need to submit their online application at the official application portal developed by government of Assam. Step by step online application process is described below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Important Date of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 10th September 2020
- Last date of online application: 30th September 2020
- Date of Written Examination: 8th November 2020