DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
The Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has released an official recruitment notification regrading the recruitment of 14 posts of Mandal (Grade-III). The candidates who fulfill required eligibility criteria are able to submit their online applications for the DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 before the last date. The complete details regarding this recruitment is provided below.
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Mandal (Grade-III)
No of Post: 14 Posts
Name of Office: The Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC or the equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma/ certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/ – Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- per moth plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Helpline: In case any technical issue arises, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of birth, mobile no.
How to Apply DC Lakhimpur Recruitment?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment are need submit their application through the official online application portal developed by the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur. The step by step application guide is provided below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill basic details and click next.
- Fill educational details and click next.
- Fill experience details and click next.
- Upload images &documents and click next.
- Download and Pint acknowledgment.
Required Documents to Upload while Applying:-
The candidates need to upload below mentioned documents to complete the online application process of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment.
- Passport Size color Photograph.
- Specimen signature.
- Age Proof.
- HSLC Marksheet.
- HSLC Certificate.
- HS Certificate (optional).
- Degree Certificate (optional).
- Minimum 6 Months Computer Diploma from a recognized institute.
- 6 Months RCCC Training passed Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Important Dates of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 2nd January 2021
- Last date of online application: 17th January 2021
- Date of Written Test: 7th February 2021
Important Links of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Selection Process of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment
The candidates who submit their applications against this recruitment of Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur need to appear two phase examinations to be recruited. The brief details of these two phases are discussed below.
Phase-1: In this phase, the applied candidates need to appear an objective type written test. The total marks for the exam will be 100 marks and the duration of exam will be 120 minutes (2 hours). This exam contains below listed subjects –
- English/Language Test,
- Assamese/Language Test,
- General Knowledge,
- Knowledge on Survey and Settlement.
Phase-2: In this phase, the candidates will be shortlisted as per their performance in Phase-1. The shortlisted candidates need to appear a e Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) for 50 marks as the Phase-2. The shortlisted candidate shall bring original documents for verification on the day of the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
Note: The final selection list will be prepared based on the basis of their performance in two phases. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
Admit Card of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
As, we already above mentioned that the written test will be held on 7th February 2021. The admit cards for this exam will be uploaded a few days before the examination and the candidates will be notified separately about that event. Also, We will publish that information on our this page. So, all visitors are advise to keep cheeking our website as well as the official website of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.