DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon released an official notification regrading the recruitment of 8 posts Junior Assistant in the DC’s Amalgamated Establishment, Bongaigaon under Assam Ministerial District Establishment Service. For this recruitment, DC Bongaigaon invites online application from all eligible and intended candidates.
Related: DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Name of Office: The Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon
No of Posts: 08 Posts
- Candidates must need to be a graduate in any disciplines.
- 6 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as follows-
- 5 Years for ST/SC candidates.
- 3 Years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman up to 42 years.
- Up to 50 years for PwD candidates.
How to Apply DC Bongaigaon Recruitment?
Candidates who are eligible as per official recruitment notification are able to submit their applications for the above stated post of Junior Assistant. Only online application mode is used to complete this recruitment process and candidates must submit their application at the official application portal developed by DC Bongaigaon.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Required Documents to Upload while Applying:-
Candidates need to upload below given documents to complete online application process of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020.
- Passport Size color Photograph.
- Specimen signature.
- Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC examination.
- Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HS examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Computer proficiency certificate from recognized institution of State/Central Government.
- Caste Certificate/EWS/PWD certificate in case of reserved category candidates. (If any)
- Employment Exchange Registration certificate having the upto date validity. (If any)
- Govt. employee must upload scanned copy of NOC from the respective employer.
- Experience certificate. (If any)
Important Dates of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 13th November 2020
- Last date of online application: 27th November 2020
Important Links of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment
There will be two phases to complete the selection process of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020 for 8 posts of Junior Assistants. All details of these two phases are discussed below.
Phase-1: The applicants whose applications are accepted will be called for an objective type written test to be held in the District Head Quarter at Bongaigaon. The date of written test will be notified later and also be published on JobAssam.in. The syllabus of the objective type written test will be as follows-
|General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude||150 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50 Marks|
|Language Skill Test in Assamese/English||50 Marks|
|Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)||50 Marks|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|
Phase-2: The recruitment body will select 4 candidates for each vacancy i.e 32 candidates for second phase examination on the basis of marks obtained in the first phase. After the shortlisting, selected candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test. On the day of practical Test, Candidates will have to bring all the original testimonials mentioned in the official notification for document verification.