DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
The Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon has released an official notification regrading the recruitment of 262 posts Gaonbura. The eligible candidates are able to submit their application in standard application format of the application. The more details of the recruitment of DC Bongaigaon is discussed below.
Related: DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Gaonbura
No of Posts: 262 Posts
- Bongaigaon Revenue Circle: 30 Posts
- Dangtal Revenue Circle: 23 Posts
- Boitamari Revenue Circle: 52 Posts
- Srijangram Revenue Circle: 110 Posts
- Manikpur Revenue Circle: 47 Posts
Name of Office: The Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon
Educational Qualification: The candidate must need to be class 10th or matriculation passed to submit the application.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should not be less than 25 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
Remuneration: Rs.9,000/- per month
Resident: The candidate must need to be an Indian citizen and also need to be a permanent resident of the concerned Gaonbura Lot from where he/she seeks appointment.
Other Criteria Bongaigaon Gaonbura of Recruitment
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues.
- Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonburahs.
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- There should not any case registered in Court or Police Station against the name of applicant.
How to Apply DC Bongaigaon Recruitment?
The candidates who are eligible as per official recruitment notification are able to submit their applications for the above stated post of Gaonburah. The offline application from the candidates will be received from 6th January 2021. The eligible candidates are able to drop their duly filled application in the Dropbox of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon. The other mode of application is not accepted.
Required Documents for The Application:- The candidates need to attach below mentioned documents along with the application form. All documents need to be self attested by the applicant.
- All educational certificates and marksheets.
- HSLC Admit Card (Age Proof)
- 3 copies recent passport size photograph.
- One self addressed envelope with postal stamp.
- Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The applicant should submit an affidavit that he does not have more than 2 (two) surviving children from one or several associates.
- Address proof / certificate from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/She should furnish documents regarding performance of social activities.
- He/ She should mention the Gaonbura Lot No. from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
Important Dates of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of application: 6th January 2021
- Last date of application: 22nd January 2021 up to 5 PM
Important Links of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|