DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of total 17 posts of Junior Assistant (Garde-III). Online applications are invited from all eligible and interested candidates for this recruitment. All details regarding this recruitment is discussed below.
Related: DC Majuli Recruitment 2020
DC Dhubri Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Grade-III)
No of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of Office: Office of The Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri
Educational Qualification: The applicants must be a Graduate degree holder in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 10 years in respect of candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD).
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- 2 years in respect of candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen.
Note: The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card /Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
How to Apply DC Dhubri Recruitment?
Candidates who are intending to submit their online application for this DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020 need to follow below given simple steps to complete their online application process.
|Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.
|Click on the Online Application Link.
|Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
|In that portal, you will get the option to register yourself.
|After registration, you have to provide all your asked details.
|After that, you have to upload your documents.
|After that, your application will be submitted.
|Also, you will receive an acknowledgement copy of your submission.
|Keep that acknowledgement copy for future use.
Required Documents to Upload
Candidates need to upload below given documents to complete the online application process of DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020.
- Passport Size colour Photograph.
- Specimen signature.
- Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC examination.
- Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HS examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Computer proficiency certificate from a recognized institution of State/Central Government.
- Caste Certificate/EWS/PWD certificate in case of reserved category candidates. (If any)
- Employment Exchange Registration certificate having the up to date validity. (If any)
- Govt. employee must upload a scanned copy of NOC from the respective employer.
- Experience certificate. (If any)
Important Dates of DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
|Application Start Date
|2nd November 2020
|Application Last Date
|20th November 2020
Important Links of DC Dhubri Recruitment
|Download Official Notification
|Online Application Link
|Visit Official Website
Selection Process of DC Dhubri Recruitment
Candidates of this recruitment of Dhubri district need to appear in a written test examination and after clearing the written exam candidates need to appear in a computer proficiency (practical) test conducted by the recruitment authority. Below, we mentioned the mark structure of this recruitment selection process.
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)
|Language Skills in Assamese/ English
|Computer Proficiency (Practical)