DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of total 17 posts of Junior Assistant (Garde-III). Online applications are invited from all eligible and interested candidates for this recruitment. All details regarding this recruitment is discussed below.
Related: DC Majuli Recruitment 2020
DC Dhubri Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Grade-III)
No of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of Office: Office of The Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri
Educational Qualification: The applicants must be a Graduate degree holder in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 10 years in respect of candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD).
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- 2 years in respect of candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card /Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
How to Apply DC Dhubri Recruitment?
Candidates who are intending to submit their online application for this DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020 need to follow below given simple steps to complete their online application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Required Documents to Upload while Applying:-
Candidates need to upload below given documents to complete online application process of DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020.
- Passport Size color Photograph.
- Specimen signature.
- Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC examination.
- Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HS examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Computer proficiency certificate from recognized institution of State/Central Government.
- Caste Certificate/EWS/PWD certificate in case of reserved category candidates. (If any)
- Employment Exchange Registration certificate having the upto date validity. (If any)
- Govt. employee must upload scanned copy of NOC from the respective employer.
- Experience certificate. (If any)
Important Dates of DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 2nd November 2020
- Last date of online application: 20th November 2020
Important Links of DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of DC Dhubri Recruitment
Candidates of this recruitment of Dhubri district need to appear a written test examination and after clearing written exam candidates need to appear a computer proficiency (parctical) test conducted by the recruitment authority. Below, we mentioned mark structure of this recruitment’s selection process.
|General English||75 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computer|
|Language Skills in Assamese/ English||50 Marks|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|