|Task Name||Voter ID Registration|
|From Name||Form 6|
|Application Details||Click Here|
|Required Documents||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Assam Voter ID Online Application
The voter’s ID is an essential documents and every voter of India must have their voter ID. The citizens of India are able to submit their online application to get their voter ID card from the Election Commission of India. The online voter ID application and registration process for the people of Assam is briefly discussed here.
Related: Assam Voter List 2021
Online Voter ID Application Details
Name of Task: New Voter Registration
Name of Portal: National Voter’s Service Portal
Name of Department: Election Commission of India
Form Name: FORM 6 (Fresh Inclusion/ Enrollment)
Application Modes: Online or Offline
What is the Eligibility Criteria of Voter ID Application?
Those who are willing to submit their online application for the voter ID card of Assam, are required to fulfill several eligibility criteria. The details of these criteria are clearly mentioned below.
Citizenship: The applicant is required to be an Indian citizen. Only, Indian citizens have voting rights and only they can hold a valid voter ID card issued by the Election Commission of India.
Age Limit: The applicant must be 18 years or older while submitting the online application for the voter ID card of Assam. In India, only persons 18 years of age or older are eligible to cast their vote.
Resident: For voter ID card, the applicant is required to be a resident of India to submit their online application. A person who is not a resident of India is not eligible for the Voter ID card application.
Contents in Voter ID Card of Assam
In this section, we have provided information related to the content available on the voter ID card of Assam. Voter ID card contains many details. Here, we have provided some information about it.
- Unique Voter EPIC number
- Your Photograph
- Your Name, Relative’s Name, Address, etc
- Your Constituency’s Name
- Your Polling Station’s Details
Documents Required for Assam Voter ID Card Apply
A total of three types of documents are required to complete Assam’s online voter registration process. Applicants are strongly advised to prepare these documents before submitting the application for registration. Details about these three types of documents are given below.
Proof of Address (POA): Applicants are able to use various documents as proof of address (POA). A POA is a recognized and accepted document for proof of residence or address of any person. Below we have listed the acceptable form of POAs in NVSP.
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Bank/ Kisan/ Post Office Current Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Rent Agreement
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Connection Bill
- Post/ Letter/ Mail delivered through India Postal Department
Age Proof: Applicants will be asked to upload their age certificate or documents to prove their date of birth. Here, we have listed all the acceptable documents used as proof of age for voter ID registration.
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of class 10 or 8 or 5
- Indian Passport
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar letter issued by UIDAI
Photograph: To complete this voter ID registration process, the applicant will have to provide their recent passport size photograph. Remember that the given picture will appear on the electoral roll, so choose a good and clear picture.
Important Note: The applicant is required to upload their documents and photos in .jpg or .jpeg file format. In addition, the applicant must be sure that the file size does not exceed the 2MB limit.
How to Apply Assam Voter ID Card?
An eligible citizen of India is free to submit his online application to include his name in the voter list of his respective constituency. In order to be registered for the upcoming voting, an online application must be submitted 3 weeks before the vote.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Assam Voter ID Apply Link, a new page will open in another tab.
- If you are already registered then login with your credentials otherwise follow below steps to register.
- To register, applicant has to provide his/ her mobile number and need to verify that mobile number with OTP.
- Click on I don’t have EPIC Number, enter your all details & set password and click Register.
- After that you will be redirected to the login page, login with your newly generated credentials.
- Click on the left side’s Fresh Inclusion/ Enrollment link.
- Complete your application by providing all the asked details and documents.
- At the end, click Submit application take print out of application and keep your application number to track its status.
Important Links for Assam Voter ID Application
|Assam Voter ID Apply Link||Click Here|
|Online Application Guide||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|