Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2020
The Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam has released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist at District Headquarter. The online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 15 vacant posts. All required details and online application link is provided below.
Related: Tea Tribes Welfare Admit Card 2021
Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist
No of Posts: 15 Posts
- Unreserved: 05 Posts
- EWS: 03 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 04 Posts
- ST(P): 01 Post
- ST(H): 02 Posts
- The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates in their degree examinations.
- The candidates should have attained the degree or any other qualifications prior to the age of 38 years and not during the relaxation period.
- The candidates must possess a Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency of minimum 6 (six) months from a recognized institute; they must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. Ms Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email etc.
Age Limit: Applicants must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 31st March 2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxable 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 2 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2 Rs.14000/- to Rs.49,000/- per moth with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
How to Apply Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment?
The candidates who found them eligible after checking the official notification of Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam are able to submit their online applications for these 15 posts. The application guide is briefly discussed below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked details, upload required documents.
- After that click on Submit button.
- After submitting the application, you will get an acknowledgement copy. Keep that for future use.
Important Dates of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 20th December 2020 at 10 AM
- Last date of online application: 31st December 2020
Important Links of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification
|Online Application Link
|Online Apply Instruction
|Visit Official Website
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS
|Join Our WhatsApp Group
|Install Our Android App
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Like us on Facebook
Selection Process of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment
There will be phase of selection process to select the eligible candidates for this recruitment of Tea Tribes Welfare. Below, we mentioned those phases briefly.
Phase-1: In this phase, application accepted candidates need to appear an objective type written test at the State Head Quarter i.e. Guwahati, Assam. The date of exam and venue will be notified later separately. The syllabus of the objective Type Written Test will be as follows-
|General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)
|Language Skills Test in Assamese/Bengali/ Alternative English
Note: The candidates belonging to PWD shall be allowed 30 minutes of extra time as applicable for written and other tests.
Phase-2: After the written test, on the basis of marks obtained in written test, 4 candidates will be selected for each post and they need to appear in a Computer Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. The total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks.