Sericulture Exam Postponed
It is for information of all concern that in pursuance to this office notice, the written test for the post of Grade-IV under the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam scheduled to be held on 28th February 2021 from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM is hereby postponed due to unavoidable circumstances until further order. The next date of examination will be notified separately through the official website.
Official Postponement Notice: Click Here
Sericulture Admit Card 2021
The Directorate of Sericulture, Assam is going to conduct a written test for the recruitment of 180 posts of Grade-IV under the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam. The candidates who submitted their online applications for the recruitment of Sericulture between 20th January to 3rd February 2021 are now able to download their written test admit card.
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Date||24-02-2021|
Related: Handloom & Textiles Admit Card 2021
Sericulture Admit Card Details
Name of Post: Grade-IV
No of Posts: 180 Posts
Name of Department: Directorate of Sericulture, Assam
Advertisement No: SDP.116/2018/46/4041
Type of Exam: Written Test (MCQs)
Date of Exam:
28th February 2021 (Sunday)
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Time of Exam: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Venue of Exam: This information will be on admit card.
Admit Card Status: Released
Admit Card Release Date: 24th February 2021
How to Download Sericulture Admit Card?
The candidate who submitted his/her online application for this above mentioned recruitment of the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam will able to download his/her admit card for the written test after the official release of admit card. The applied candidates may follow given steps to download their admit cards.
- Scroll down, check Important Link’s section.
- Click on Download Admit Card link.
- Enter Registration No/Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Vertify Captcha and Login.
- After login, you will find an option to download your admit card.
Important Links of Sericulture Admit Card 2021
|Download Exam Notification||Removed|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Selection Process of Sericulture Recruitment
In this recruitment, a written test will be conducted for all the candidates. The test will carry 100 marks and all questions will be asked as MCQs. The merit list for this recruitment will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. The examination will cover these topics – Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge.
Note: There will be ½ (half) negative mark for each wrong answer. The total duration of exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes). Candidates belonging to PwD shall be given 15 minutes extra time for the written test.
Instructions for The Candidate
- Candidate must use only black ballpoint pen to write on the Test booklet and to mark the responses. Use of pencil and other means is strictly prohibited.
- The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admit Card only and at no other Centre.
- Candidate are to reach Examination Hall at least 45 minutes before the examination.
- No Candidate will be admitted to the examination hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours. No Candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement neither of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet/ Urinal during the first 60 minutes of Examination. Candidate will not be allowed to carry booklets after completion of the examination.
- Any book, paper, cell phone, eraser (solid or liquid), calculator or any electronic gadget or objectionable materials are not allowed in the Examination Hall. There will not be any provision for deposit of Mobile phone/Electronic Items/bags etc. Candidates are directed not to bring any prohibited item with him/ her. If any candidate is found to be in possession of such items will be debarred from the examination and his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick marking multiple answering on the Test booklet will be considered as wrong answer.
- Candidate(s) found using or attempting to use any unfair means shall be liable to such punishment which may include expulsion and debarring from examinations.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions given by the Supervisor/Invigilator. Failure to do so will make the Candidate liable for punishment.
- There will be half negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The Candidate should hand over the Test booklet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall.
- The Candidate must not indulge in copying, communication with other candidates or resort to any misconduct in the Examination Hall. He/ She will be disqualified if found doing so.
- Eating and drinking of any type of consumables inside the Examination hall is forbidden.
- Candidates are to ensure that correct Roll No. is inserted in the test booklet. Insertion of incorrect Roll No. in the test booklet will be rejected outright.
- Candidates will have to follow the COVID-19 protocols issued by the Government strictly during the Examination. No mask or sanitizer will be provided by the authority.
- This Admit card is solely provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the advertisement. It doesn’t constitute an offer for appointment and only be used to attend the written examination.
- In case of PwD Candidates, guidelines issued by concerned authority for appearing such examination will be followed.
- The Director, Directorate of Sericulture, Assam has rights to cancel or differ the date of examination without assigning any reason thereof.