SEBA E-Services Portal
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has launched an online e-service portal. In this portal, the student will be able to submit an application to make corrections on their existing documents, students whose documents are lost can submit an application for a duplicate certificate and students who are willing to migrate can submit their online application on the portal for migration certificate. This portal is discussed in more detail below.
Related: SEBA Result 2021
SEBA E-Services Detail
Board Name: Board of Secondary Education, Assam
Exam Names: HSLC and AHM
Available E-Services: Documents Correction, Duplicate Certificate and Migration Certificate
Office Address: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021
Official Website: https://sebaonline.org/
SEBA Document Correction
The SEBA E-Services Portal provides the option to correct any existing SEBA documents. Students whose details are incorrect in their original certificate, which was provided by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam, will be able to correct their documents with this option. With this option, students can correct their Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate.
Application Fee for Correction
|Name of Certificate||Fee|
SEBA Duplicate Certificate
Board of Secondary Education, Assam provides an option for those students who have lost their documents and are willing to recreate their certificates. By using the SEBA Duplicate Certificate option of SEBA E-Services Portal, students will be able to submit their online application for duplicate certificate from SEBA.
Application Fee for Duplicate Certificate
|Name of Certificate||Fee|
SEBA Migration Certificate
We know that you have seen an option in the official portal of SEBA online services called Migration, this option is useful for students who want to change their board from SEBA to another board/ university. To migrate, students must have a valid migration certificate from the previous board, which is why this option is available here and students are able to submit their applications for a migration certificate using it.
Application Fee: ₹700/-
Required Documents for Application
Students are required to keep their documents listed below ready before proceeding for online application on SEBA E-Services Portal.
- Scanned copy of required documents as per application.
- Academic Year and Registration No.
- Roll and No of HSLC/AHM Examination.
- Details of online payment method. Such as Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Active mobile number for future communication via SMS.
- School Name and Address.
How to Apply in SEBA E-Services Portal?
Students are required to submit their online application on the official portal of SEBA for Document Correction, Duplicate Certificate and Migration Certificate. The link to the official portal is given below in the section of important links. In addition, students can follow the steps below to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on the link for the application type you want.
- After clicking, the official SEBA online service portal will load.
- Inside the portal, you need to fill in your details.
- After that, you will have to upload your scanned copy of the registration card or admit card.
- Now, you have to click on the PROCEED TO PAYMENT button and pay the required application fee.
- Your application has been submitted and you will receive an ARN for future use.
Important Links of SEBA E-Services Portal
|Application for Documents Correction||Click Here|
|Application for Duplicate Certificate||Click Here|
|Application for Migration Certificate||Click Here|
|Check Your Application Status||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|