Nalbari Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari (Assam) recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Junior Assistant. Applications are invited from all interested & eligible candidates in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with all required documents before the last date of application submission.
Related: SSA, Assam Recruitment 2020
Nalbari Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 08 Posts
- The Minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/ Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/ Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, POWER-POINT, DTP, Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, Internet processing , e-mail etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 – 60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-
Age Limit: Candidates whose age is between 18 years to 38 years age on 1st January 2020 are able to submit their applications. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC and for PWD candidates as per norms.
How to Submit Application for Nalbari Recruitment 2020
All eligible and intended candidates need to download or purchase an standard application form, after that they need to duly filled that form with their correct information. After that, they need to attach all self attested copies of their documents and the sealed envelope need to be submitted at below mentioned postal address.
Required documents to be Attached with Application:-
The candidate must submit self attested Xerox copies of the proof of Permanent Resident of Assam (Voter id or PRC), Qualifying Examination, Age, Caste certificate etc. along-with recent two copies of passport size photograph and specimen signature at the application.
Application Submission Address:-
THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI,
Important Dates of Nalbari Recruitment 2020
- Date of official advertisement release: 20th August 2020
- Last date of application submission: 8th September 2020 up to 5 PM