|Post Name||CRP PO/MT- XI|
|Total Posts||4135 Posts|
|Exam Name||Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Date||4th to 11th December 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Release Date||20th November 2021|
|Admit Card Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
IBPS Admit Card 2021
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the admit card for recruitment based examination for the posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee under the Common Recruitment Process. Candidates who submitted their online application between 20th October to 10th November 2021 will be able to download their admit card from the official portal. The admit card for the online preliminary examination of CRP PO/MT-XI has been issued from 20th November 2021.
Related: IBPS Recruitment 2021
IBPS Admit Card Details
Name of Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
No of Posts: 4,135 Posts
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Exam: Online Preliminary Examination
Date of Exam: 4th to 11th December 2021
Admit Card Status: Released
Admit Card Release Date: 20th November 2021
Exam Centre in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar and Tezpur
How to Download IBPS Admit Card?
Candidates who have submitted their online applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee and are preparing for their upcoming examination will be able to download their admit cards from the official portal of IBPS. The admit card portal has been activated from 20th November 2021 and candidates will be able to download their admit cards till 11th December 2021. Also, candidates can follow the steps listed below to download their admit card.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on IBPS Prelims Admit Card link.
- After that the official portal of IBPS will load in a new tab.
- Now, check the right side section of Login Credential.
- Choose any one language between Hindi and English.
- Now, enter your Registration No/ Roll No in the first box.
- Enter your Password/ DOB in the second box. Note that the format of date of birth should be DD-MM-YY.
- In the third box, you need to Verify Captcha by entering the character shown in the image above.
- At last you have to click on Login button.
- Now, you will get the option to download the admit card.
- Click on that option and download your admit card.
Important Links of IBPS Admit Card
|IBPS Prelims Admit Card (Clerk)||ClIck Here|
|IBPS Prelims Admit Card (PO/MT)||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS Admit Card Portal
For easy understanding, we have attached the screenshot of the official web portal. Candidates who are going to download their IBPS Admit Card will get the same interface as displayed on the image given below.