GMCH Recruitment 2020
Gauhati Medical College & Hospital recently announces 300 posts recruitment by releasing an official notification of Staff Nurse posts. Online applications are asked from all intended and eligible candidates. The complete application process and details of this GMCH recruitment is below discussed.
Related: GMCH Admit Card 2020
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
No of Posts: 300 Posts
- Unreserved: 123 Posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 81 Posts
- SC: 21 Posts
- STP: 30 Posts
- STH: 15 Posts
- EWS: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,800/-
Eligibility Criteria of GMCH Recruitment 2020
Reservation: Reservation of posts for Women candidates and Person with Disability (Divyang) candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
How to Apply GMCH Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official web site of Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati, Assam. Below we provided some easy steps to complete the online application process of GMCH recruitment.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on your desired posts link.
- Register yourself by providing your asked details.
- Upload required documents and click submit.
Required Documents for Online Application
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded at the time of online application form submission.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate (where applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (where applicable).
- Proof of Permanent resident of Assam.
Important Dates of GMCH Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 14th January 2020
- Last date of online application: 29th February 2020 till midnight
Important Web Links of GMCH Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Helpline: For any Query Please contact on 8472880277. (MONDAY to SATURDAY: 10 AM to 6 PM)