DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang has released an official recruitment notification regrading the recruitment of Grade-III 11 posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the official notification of DC Darrang are able to submit their application for these 11 posts of Grade-III in Standard Form of Application. The complete details of this recruitment is provided below.
Related: DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021
DC Darrang Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 11 Posts
- Unreserved: 05 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- OBC/MOBC: 03 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST (H): 01 Post
Name of Office: Office of The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang
Educational Qualification: The candidates must posses a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. Recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 10 Years
Note: The Age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
How to Apply DC Darrang Recruitment?
The application process for this recruitment of DC Darrang is offline. The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification and interested for this job are able to submit their offline application in Standard Application Form along-with required documents within the last date of application. The required documents details and postal address where the application need to be submitted is provided below.
Documents Required with The Application Form:-
- 2 Copies of Recent Passport Size Photograph having self-attested.
- Copy of admit card, pass certificate, mark sheet of HSLC and Degree or equivalent having self-attested.
- Copy of Computer Proficiency Certificate having self-attested.
- Copy of Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate having self-attested.
- Copy of Caste Certificate having self-attested (if applicable).
- Copy of EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
- Candidate must need to provide a valid mobile number for future communication.
- Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e either Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of application.
The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang,
Dist: Darrang (Assam)
Note: The candidates may submit their application at Personnel Branch located at the campus of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang.
Important Dates of DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
- Commencement of submission of application: 27th January 2021
- Last date of submission of application: 15th February 2021 up to 5 PM
Important Links of DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Selection Process of DC Darrang Recruitment
The candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear written test and practical test. The syllabus of the Written Examination will be as follows-
|General English||75 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computer Theory||50 Marks|
|Language Skills||50 Marks|
|Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)||50 Marks|
|Total Marks||300 Marks|