Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Medical Education issues two different recruitment notification for Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital Recruitment. As per these two official notifications DME invited online applications to full fill all Grade-III and Grade-IV 488 Posts under under the establishment of the Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent, Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital, North Lakhimpur.
Related: LMCH Admit Card 2020
Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment Details
1. Grade-III (Technical)
Total Posts: 300 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Post wise educational qualifications are different, please download official notification for this information.
Total Posts: 188 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed class 8th are eligible for this recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria of LMCH Assam Recruitment 2020
Reservation: Reservation of posts for woman candidate and Person with Disability (Divyang) candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
How to Apply Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are eligible need to follow below provided steps to complete their online application process of Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital Recruitment. Candidates also need to upload several documents on the application portal to successfully submit the application. Scroll down and check required documents section before going to apply this recruitment.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on your desired posts link.
- Register yourself by providing your asked details.
- Upload required documents and click submit.
Required Documents for Online Application
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded at the time of online application form submission.
- HSLC admit card or Class VIII pass certificate or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate (where applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (where applicable).
- Proof of Permanent resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience Extra Curricular etc.
Important Dates of Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 15th May 2020
- Last date of online application: 6th June 2020 till midnight