SSC Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), India recently released an official notification regarding the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018. The examination will be conducted for the selection of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators posts for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Related: SSC CHSL (10+2) Best Books
SSC Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018
Total No of Posts:- 3259 Posts (Approx)
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operators: 02 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001). Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are mentioned in official notification.
Application Fee:- Candidates need to pay an amount as application fee through online or offline method to complete the application process. Check category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates after fulfilling official notification’s eligibility criteria are now able to submit their application through online by following below provided steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Links section.
- Click on Register link & complete registration.
- Now again, click on Login link and complete your application by provided all details.
- Also make payment of application fee as per your category.
If you are facing any problem while applying for this recruitment please do comment below.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application: 5th March 2019
- Last date of online application: 5th April 2019 up to 5 PM
- Last date for online fee payment: 7th April 2019 up to 5 PM
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 7th April 2019 up to 5 PM
- Last date for payment through Challan: 9th April 2019 up to Bank hours
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 1st July to 26th July 2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29th September 2019