SSC Recruitment 2021
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official recruitment notification regarding the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020. In this exam, all eligible candidates who have passed class 10th or matriculation from a recognized board/institutions are able to submit their online application. All required details along with online apply and official notification link is attached below.
Related: SSC Admit Card 2020
SSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Exam: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020
No of Posts: 8,000 Posts (Tentative)
Educational Qualification: The candidate must need to be HSLC (Class 10th) passed from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must need to be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st January of 2021.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC.
- In case of PwD (Unreserved), age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
- In case of PwD (OBC), age limit is relaxable by 13 years.
- In case of PwD (SC/ ST), age limit is relaxable by 15 years.
Application Fee:- Candidates need to pay an amount as application fee through online or offline method to complete the application process. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.. Check category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female: Nil
Centres of Examination (NER): Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Agartala(5601), Aizwal(5701)
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria as well the criteria mentioned in official notification are able to submit their online application against this recruitment of SSC. The step by step online apply guide is provided below.
- Scroll down, check Important Links section.
- Click on Online Application Link and complete registration.
- Now again, click on Online Application Link and complete your application by provided all details.
- Also make payment of application fee as per your category.
Important Dates of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 5th February 2021
- Last date of online application: 21st March 2021
- Dates of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 1st to 20th July 2021
- Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper): 21st November 2021
Important Links of SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Best Guide Book||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|