SSC Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), India released an official notification regarding an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Online applications are invited from all intended and eligible candidates for the recruitment. More details and online application links are below provided.
Related: SSC CHSL (10+2) Best Books
SSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Exam: Open Competitive Examination, 2020
Total No of Posts: 1564 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.): 169 Posts (Male: 91 Posts | Female: 78 Posts)
- Sub-Inspector (GD): 1395 Posts
Pay Scale: This section is differ as per post category, below we attached that details post wise.
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.): Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-), Group C (Non-Gazetted)
- Sub-Inspector (GD): Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-), Group B (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
Educational Qualification: All candidates who are passed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized board or university are able to submit application for this recruitment.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 years to 25 years as on 1st January 2021, i.e Candidates born not before 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2001. Age-relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. Check official notification to know more about this criteria.
Application Fee:- Candidates need to pay an amount as application fee through online or offline method to complete the application process. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.. Check category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Nil
Centres of Examination (NER): Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Goalpara (5104), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Lakimpur (5109), Silchar (5111), Tezpur (5112), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701).
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates after fulfilling official notification’s eligibility criteria will be able to submit their application through online by following below provided steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Links section.
- Click on Online Application Link and complete registration.
- Now again, click on Online Application Link and complete your application by provided all details.
- Also make payment of application fee as per your category.
If you are facing any problem while applying for this recruitment please do comment below.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 17th June 2020
- Last date of online application: 16th July 2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29th September to 5th October 2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 1st March 2021