DC Jorhat Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has recently announced 08 posts recruitment of Junior Assistant through an official notification. Candidates who full fill eligibility criteria mentioned by DC Jorhat’s official notification are able to submit their online applications.
Related: DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
DC Jorhat Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 08 Posts
- Unreserved: 01 Post
- OBC/MOBC: 02 Posts
- ST (H): 01 Post
- SC: 03 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized University. Also, candidate must need to have a computer diploma certificate of at least 6 months.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply DC Jorhat Recruitment?
Candidates who will be eligible and also interested in this recruitment need to submit their online application at the official application portal developed by government of Assam. Step by step online application process is described below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Required Documents for Applying DC Jorhat Recruitment
These below listed documents are need to upload to complete the online application process of this recruitment of DC Jorhat.
- Passport Size color Photograph
- Specimen signature
- Age Prof (Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit Card)
- HSLC Marksheet
- HSLC Certificate
- HS Marksheet
- HS Certificate
- Degree Marksheet
- Degree Certificate
- Diploma in Computer Application (6 months)
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC from current employer (if applicable)
Important Date of DC Jorhat Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 7th December 2020
- Last date of online application: 23rd December 2020
- Date of Written Examination: Will be notified later.
Important Links of DC Jorhat Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of DC Jorhat Recruitment
Candidates whose applications will be accepted need to appear a written test conducted by the recruitment authority. The detailed syllabus of that written test is provided below.
|General English||75 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computer Theory||50 Marks|
|Total Marks||250 Marks|
Computer Practical Test (50 Marks): The candidates who will be shortlisted after the written examination need to appear a practical test of Computer to proceed his/her selection process for this recruitment. The date of this practical test will be notified later by the recruitment authority. Only, after these two tests the final list of selection will be prepared based on their performance in these exams.