DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
The Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released an official recruitment notification regrading the recruitment of 21 posts of Mandal (Grade-III) in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat district. The candidates who fulfill required eligibility criteria are able to submit their online applications for the DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021 before the last date. The complete details regarding this recruitment is provided below.
Related: DC Dhubri Recruitment 2020
DC Jorhat Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Mandal (Grade-III)
No of Posts: 21 Posts
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC or the equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma/ certificate (both English and Assamese) in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/ – Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- per moth plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
How to Apply DC Jorhat Recruitment?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment are need submit their application through the official online application portal developed by the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat. The step by step application guide is provided below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill basic details and click next.
- Fill educational details and click next.
- Fill experience details and click next.
- Upload images &documents and click next.
- Download and Pint acknowledgment.
Required Documents for Applying DC Jorhat Recruitment
The candidates need to upload below mentioned documents to complete the online application process of DC Jorhat Recruitment.
- Passport Size color Photograph.
- Specimen signature.
- Age Proof.
- HSLC Marksheet.
- HSLC Certificate.
- HS Certificate (optional).
- Degree Certificate (optional).
- Minimum 6 Months Computer Diploma from a recognized institute.
- 6 Months RCCC Training passed Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Important Date of DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 7th February 2021 from 10 AM
- Last date of online application: 13th February 2021 up to 5 PM
- Date of Written Test: 20th February 2021
Important Links of DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Selection Process of DC Jorhat Recruitment
The candidates who submit their applications against this recruitment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat need to appear two phase examinations to be recruited. The brief details of these two phases are discussed below.
Phase-1: In this phase, the applied candidates need to appear an objective type written test. The total marks for the exam will be 100 marks and the duration of exam will be 60 minutes (1 hours). This exam contains below listed subjects –
- English/Language Test,
- Assamese/Language Test,
- General Knowledge,
- Knowledge on Survey and Settlement.
Phase-2: The candidates who will be shortlisted after the written examination need to appear a practical test of Computer to proceed his/her selection process for this recruitment. The date of this practical test will be notified later by the recruitment authority. Only, after these two tests the final list of selection will be prepared based on their performance in these exams.
Note: The final selection list will be prepared based on the basis of their performance in two phases. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
Admit Card of DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
As, we already above mentioned that the written test will be held on 20th February 2021. The admit cards for this exam will be uploaded a few days before the examination and the candidates will be notified separately about that event. Also, We will publish that information on our this page. So, all visitors are advise to keep cheeking our website as well as the official website of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.