|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Total Posts||2272 Posts|
|Organization||Secondary Education, Assam|
|Start Date||25th September 2021|
|Last Date||20th October 2021|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
DSE Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released an official notification regarding the Post Graduate Teacher’s recruitment. Director of Secondary Education, Assam on behalf of the Inspector of Schools of the respective Districts (21 nos. of Plain Districts), has invited online applications from intending and eligible candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teachers in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools/ Higher Secondary and Multipurpose Schools/ Senior Secondary Schools. In this article, we have provided all the important information along with the online application of this recruitment.
Related: Assam Higher Secondary TET
DSE Assam Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
No of Posts: 2,272 Posts
- Unreserved: 620 Posts
- OMC/MOBC: 510 Posts
- SC: 187 Posts
- STH: 197 Posts
- STP: 338 Posts
- EWS: 301 Posts
- PwD: 119 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must need to be Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution.
Distance/ Off Campus Qualification: The degrees obtained through distance/ off campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University/ Institution without authorization by DEC under UGC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. Letter No. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfillment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
Pay Scale: Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.11,800/- per month with other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Other Criteria of DSE Recruitment
TET Qualification: Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Unreserved category candidates and minimum of 55 % marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates. Provided that for the teachers working regularly against sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialised High School/ Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience. Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Medium of Instruction: In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria regarding medium of instruction.
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
- In case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL Subject shall be considered.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
How to Apply for DSE Recruitment?
As per the official notification of Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam, candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria will be able to submit their applications on the official portal of DSE, Assam. Application will be accepted through online mode only so candidates have to submit their online applications only on the official online application portal. Below, we have provided step-by-step guide to complete the online application, candidates can follow to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An official portal will load on the new window.
- Register yourself by providing basic required information.
- After registration you have to login to the portal.
- After logging in, enter all your asked details and save.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After uploading you have to submit your application.
- Note that once the application is submitted, you cannot edit it. So submit carefully.
- After submission, keep the acknowledgment for future use.
Required Documents to Complete Application
For this PGT Recruitment of Assam candidates have to upload some documents while submitting the online application. We suggest our users to keep these below listed documents ready in scanned file format before proceeding for online application. Note that all the files must be in PDF format otherwise the portal will not accept.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card).
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets.
- Higher Secondary TET Certificate and Marksheet.
- B.Ed. Certificate and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- NCC Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
Important Dates of HS Teacher Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 25th September 2021 from 12 Noon
- Last date of online application: 20th October 2021 up to 12 Noon
Important Links of DSE Assam Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||25-09-2021|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of DSE Recruitment
Secondary Education, Assam will shortlist the candidates for this recruitment as per the parameters listed below. The selection process will be completely based on the performance of the candidates in various examinations of their life. We have provided all the selection parameters from where the merit list will be prepared.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com Examination (In case of Major/ Hons, the marks obtained in Major/ Hons shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HSS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BT/B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialised High/ Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for C certificate and 5 marks for B certificate).
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Advance Assamese||102 Posts|
|Advance Bengali||18 Posts|
|Business Studies||20 Posts|
|Commercial Arithmetic||03 Posts|
|Home Science||01 Post|
|Logic & Philosophy||51 Posts|
|Political Science||189 Posts|
|Salesmanship & Advertising||05 Posts|
|Total Posts||2272 Posts|
District Wise Vacancy Details
District wise vacancy distribution list will be published on 16th September 2021 on the official website of DSE, Assam. Our users are advised to check this section on 16th September 2021 as we will update district wise vacancy distribution details after official announcement.
Note: All of you are advised to check the official notification before submitting the online application for this recruitment.