Assam High School TET Recruitment 2021
Director of Secondary Education, Assam released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of 5746 Graduate Teachers (Arts Science) Posts. Online applications from all intending candidates are invited for High School TET Teacher’s recruitment in 21 plain districts of Assam. More details and application procedure is below provided.
Related: TET Assam Recruitment
Assam High School TET Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)
No of Posts: 241 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts subject with Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or highest degree in the language i.e. Shastri Examination in Sanskrit at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid. In respect of Secondary TET Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC ST(P) ST(H) and PwD category.
Pay Scale: Graduate Scale of pay of Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/ – and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- Per Month and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
How to Apply Assam High School TET Recruitment?
Candidates who have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria for the Director of Secondary Education, Assam Recruitment, can submit their application on the official online application portal of DSE, Assam. A step by step online application guide is given below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link Link.
- After registration, enter your High School TET details and Date of Birth.
- After that enter your asked personal details.
- After completing above steps you need to enter your educational details.
- Finally, completing all steps and uploading required documents you are able to submit your application.
- After submission of application, take that acknowledgement copy for future use.
Documents Required for Upload: Candidates have to upload scanned copies of these listed documents to complete the online application.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- HSLC Mark-sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark-sheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Graduate Teacher Arts and Science, shall submit all three year Mark-sheet).
- Post Graduate mark-sheet and Certificate in case of less than 50% marks in Graduation.
- High School TET mark-sheet.
- B.Ed. Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable).
- Certificate NCC & Sports & Cultural (if Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (if Applicable).
Important Dates of High School TET Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 28th February 2021 from 12 Noon
- Last date of online application: 10th March 2021 up to 12 Noon
Important Links of High School TET Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
District Wise High School Teacher Post Break-Down
|District||No of Posts|
|Kamrup (Metro)||07 Posts|
|Grand Total||241 Posts|