|No of Posts||25 Posts|
|Start Date||11th August 2021|
|Last Date||15th September 2021|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of total 25 posts of Junior Assistants. Online applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates.
Related: ATEPFO Admit Card 2021
ATEPFO Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 25 Posts
- Unreserved: 10 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 07 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST(P): 02 Post
- ST(H): 01 Post
- EWS: 02 Posts
- PWD: 01 Post
- The candidates must, possess a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized Institute. The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st June 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Note: The Age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an amount as application fee. The details are as follows-
- PWD: Nil
- ST/SC: Rs.200/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate has to produce the registration certificate of employment exchange in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Helpline: [email protected].
How to Apply ATEPFO Recruitment?
The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) need to submit his/her application through the official online application portal developed by the ATEPFO. The candidates may follow these below provided steps to complete their online application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- After that an official portal will load.
- Click on Register Now link and complete your registration.
- Now, login with your email ID and Password.
- Click on Start Your Application button.
- Fill all asked details and submit.
- Upload images & documents and click next.
- Download and Pint acknowledgment.
Required Documents: While applying for this recruitment candidate must upload the scanned copy of the documents listed below.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (20-50 KB).
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate (10-20 KB).
- Age Proof (80-200 KB).
- Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet (80-200 KB).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (80-200 KB).
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Important Dates of ATEPFO Recruitment
- Staring date of online application: 11th August 2021
- Last date of online application: 15th September 2021
Important Links of ATEPFO Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|YouTube Video Guide||Click Here|
|Specimen of EWS Certificate||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment
For this recruitment, Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) will conduct two types of selection examination. These two examination will be known as Stage-I and Stage-II. The details related to these two stages has been provided below.
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Type Questions). The exam centres and syllabus for this stage will be as follows-
Exam Venues: Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati.
|General Studies (Current Affairs, National and International)||60 Marks|
|General English||20 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage-I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear Stage-II for further process. The syllabus for this stage will be as follows-
|Computer Typing Test (English and Assamese)||20 Marks|
|Writing Ability Test||30 Marks|
|Total Marks||50 Marks|
Merit List: Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in both the stages.