|Scheme Name||Re-SVAYEM Yojana|
|Organization||Government of Assam|
|Start Date||19th September 2020|
|Last Date||7th October 2020|
SVAYEM Online Apply 2020
Government of Assam re-announced a government scheme named SVAYEM Scheme, under this scheme government will provide an amount of money to eligible youths of Assam. Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme announced by the Honorable Finance Minister of Assam in his budget speech on 7th February, 2017. In this post, we covered all possible aspects of SVAYEM Scheme 2020 and also attached online application link.
Related: Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme
Assam SVAYEM Scheme Details
Name of Scheme: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (Re-SVAYEM) Yojana
Name of Department: Finance Department, Government of Assam
Financial Support: Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only)
No of Beneficiaries: 2,00,000 (Two Lakhs)
Date of Launching: 19th September 2020
Area of implementation: All districts of Assam including autonomous district councils.
For Technical Support: [email protected]
Under this Re-SVAYEM scheme 2 lakhs educated youth of Assam will receive Rs.50,000/- from Government of Assam to support their financial activities and increase the production capacity of them. This year the older conditions are redefined and now several legitimate beneficiaries are able to take advantage of this great scheme of Government of Assam.
Eligibility Criteria of SVAYEM Scheme
Interested applicants who full fill below mentioned eligibility criteria are able to submit their online application of SVAYEM Scheme 2020.
- Applicant must need to be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant’s age must need to be below 40 years.
- Applicants minimum educational qualification must need to be matriculation or 10th pass.
- Applicant must need to be a part of Self Help Groups (SHGs), Joint Liability Groups (JLGs), Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) and Cluster Level SPVs/ Federations before 1st September 2020.
Benefits of Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2020
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (Re-SVAYEM) Yojana is a flagship programme for providing financial support to the youths of Assam to take up income generating activities. Form youth groups on the line of group and provide to them with seed capital to initiate entrepreneurial activities and linking them for credit extension to banks/ financial institutions.
- Each individual of the group will get financial support of Rs.50,000. Maximum limit of a group members will be 20, only 20 individuals will be benefited from this scheme if the group members are more than 20.
- Under this scheme government planned to provide 1000 crore to eligible individuals.
How to Apply Re-SVAYEM Scheme?
Eligible members of group are able to submit their group details on an official online application portal. The SVAYEM Online Apply Portal is activated and all applicants are able to submit their applications by following below provided easy steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on New Registration button.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Important Dates of SVAYEM Scheme 2020
- Starting date of SVAYEM online application: 19th September 2020
- Last date of SVAYEM online application: 7th October 2020
Important Links of SVAYEM Scheme
|Download Official Guideline||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download User Manual||Click Here|
|Application Video Guide||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2020
What is the full form of SVAYEM?
The full form of SVAYEM is Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment.
Is this scheme the same SVAYEM scheme of 2017?
No, this scheme has been redesigned by the Government of Assam to reach out to the more educated youth of Assam and named as Re-SVAYEM 2020.
What is the main objective of SVAYEM Scheme 2020?
The main objective of this Re-SVAYEM is to promote entrepreneurship among the educated youth of Assam.
How much financial assistance will be provided under SVAYEM Scheme 2020?
Under the SVAYEM scheme 2020, the Assam government will provide Rs.50,000/- as financial assistance to individual educated youth in two transactions.