Assam Higher Secondary Admission 2020
Board of Secondary Education, Assam is going to completely digitalized the admission process of HS 1st year for those students who recently passed Class 10th Final exam organized by SEBA. This year due to corona-virus pandemic this initiative is taken by the Government of Assam. All required important information related to Assam HS Admission 2020 is discussed here and also attached the online application portal’s link with guide.
Related: AHSEC Online Registration
Assam HS Admission 2020 Details
Name of Class: 11th Standard (Higher Secondary 1st Year)
Name of Council: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
Portal Developer: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA)
Office Address: Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021
Help desk: 7002381216 and 8752844030 (Call between 10 AM to 5 PM on working days only)
Assam Higher Secondary HS 1st Year Admission is going to complete through an online portal named অন্বেষণ (Anneswan) which is developed by Board of Secondary Education, Assam with the affiliation of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. All students of Assam who passed their class 10th examination recently from SEBA and want to take admission in AHSEC affiliated colleges are able to submit their application through this online application portal of admission.
Online HS 1st Year Admission Fee
As per official sources that the fee of admission into several courses including Higher Secondary 1st year is waived by the government of Assam. Assam Government also releases an official notification regarding the application where a casual student need to pay zero fee to admit their names of several sectors government and provincialized colleges.
How to Apply for Assam HS Admission 2020
Students need to follow all steps provided on official admission portal of HS 1st Year admission. Below, we mentioned a summary of steps which you need to follow to complete online admission process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link.
- A portal will load, Login using your HSLC/AHM Roll No. and Date of Birth (as per Admit Card).
- On next, you need to choose your desired college, course type and other details.
- Upload scan copy of photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- After filling all details and verifying, you need to click on submit button.
- After submission, keep system generated acknowledgement copy for future use.
- Do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution (s) you have been selected for admission.
Important Notes of Assam HS 1st Year Admission 2020
- Students who have NOT passed HSLC/AHM Examination 2020 are not eligible to apply through this portal.
- Students can select and apply for more than one institution if desired.
- Students who have passed prior to 2020, and those who are migrating from other board may visit the institute for offline form fill-up.
- From 26th July to 30th July 2020, students will see the institutions where he has been selected. He/She then has to select ONLY ONE institution for admission.
- On 31st July 2020 will get a confirmation note on his/ her admission status.
Important Dates of Assam Higher Secondary Admission 2020
- Starting date of online application: 20th June 2020
- Last date of online application: 15th July 2020
- Date of Declaration of Merit List: 16th July 2020
- Date of Final Admission: 31st July 2020
Important Links of Assam Higher Secondary Admission
|HS 1st Year Online Admission||Click Here|
|How to Apply (Video)||Click Here|
|Institution Registration Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
When the Merit List will be Available?
As per official sources that the online application portal will receive applications till 30th June 2020 and after that the final mark wise system generated merit list as per your applied college will be available in portal on 1st July 2020.
Do I need to Attend any Document Verification?
As per sources, no student is need to attend any document verification to get admission. All process related to this section will be done through online mode.