Indian Army Recruitment Rally Admit Card 2018
Indian Army officially will release admit card for the recruitment rally of Masimpur under ARO Silchar. Candidates who were submitted online application in JoinIndianArmy.NIC.in are now able to download their admit card by following below given steps.
|Admit Card Status||Available|
How to Download Masimpur Rally Admit Card
- Scroll & check Important Links section
- Click on Indian Army Recruitment Rally Admit Card link
- Enter your details i.e email address & password
- Click on Admit Card & Application download option
- That’s it.
Note: Candidates without proper admit card will no be able to participate in this recruitment rally.
Important Web Links of Indian Army Masimpur Rally Admit Card
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Hello job seekers, an official notification regarding Recruitment Rally of Indian Army was released for ARO Silchar. An open recruitment rally will be conducted for all eligible candidates of Cachar, Dima Hasao, Karimganj and Hailakandi districts. All information regarding this recruitment rally of Masimpur is below provided.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Details
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Recruitment Type: Recruitment Rally (Application Required)
Army Recruiting Office: ARO Silchar
Rally Venue: Masimpur, Silchar, Assam
Rally Date: 3rd December 2018 to 8th December 2018.
Name of Posts: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant), Soldier Technical, Soldier Clk/SKT, Soldier Tradesman
No of Posts: Not Mentioned
Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Soldier General Duty: Candidates age should need to be between 17 ½ to 21 years i.e born between 1st October 1997 to 1st April 2001.
- For Other Posts: Candidates age should need to be between 17 ½ to 23 years i.e born between 1st October 1995 to 1st April 2001.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Soldier General Duty: SSLC/ Matriculation with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+ 2 and above, however minimum 33% in each subject required.
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant): Any one (a) or (b)-
(a) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in these subject and
50% marks in aggregate.
(b) Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in overall aggregate.
- Soldier Clk/SKT: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studies and passed English and Maths/Accounts/ Book Keeping in class X or Class XII with 50% Marks in each subject.
Note:- Even if a candidate is a Graduate or has a higher qualification % marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th Simple Pass/ ITI (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper who may be 8th Pass).
Selection Procedure Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
There are three steps or examination to select eligible candidates for applied posts in Indian Army, which are below mentioned.
- Physical Fitness Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Candidates who full fill all required eligibility criteria mentioned in official notification are now able to fill up online application for the recruitment rally of Masimpur. We also told you that without online application and admit card no one will be permitted to participate in this open rally. Online application is mandatory to appear in this rally.
Important Dates of Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Starting date of Online Application: 4th October 2018
- Last date of Online Application: 17th November 2018
- Admit Cards will be available: 19th November 2018 to 24th November 2018
- Entrance Examination Held: Updated later