Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, recently announced 926 posts official recruitment of Assistant. Online applications are invited from all interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment. All details and application procedure is below given.
Related: RBI Admit Card 2020
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Assistant
No of Posts: 926 Posts
- Guwahati: 55 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to full fill below mentioned eligibility criterias as on 1st December 2019.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependants of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognised University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 20 years to 28 years as on 1st December 2019. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.12.1991 and not later than 01.12.1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. For age relaxation details check official notification.
Pay Scale: Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to pay non-refundable Rs.450/– as examination fee. SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS need to pay Rs.50/- as examination fee. Intimation Charges and other charges are excluded.
Selection Process: There are 3 stages of selection process and all applied candidates need to cross these stages to get the job in RBI.
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Examination Centres (Assam):-
- Preliminary Exam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
- Main Exam: Guwahati
How to Apply RBI Recruitment 2020
Candidates need to fill their applications at the official online application portal of RBI. We below mentioned some easy steps to complete this application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click Online Application Link.
- Register yourself by providing your basic information.
- Login, enter your complete asked details, upload required documents.
- Now, at the end pay your application fee (if applicable) and complete the process.
Important Dates of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 23rd December 2019
- Last date of online application: 24th January 2020
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 14th & 15th February 2020
- Date of Online Main Exam: March 2020