Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021
The Reserve Bank of India has released a recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of 841 posts of Office Attendant in various offices of the Bank. Online applications have been invited from interested and qualified candidates to fill these vacancies. Full details including online application link are given below.
Related: SBI Recruitment 2020
RBI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Office Attendant
No of Posts: 841 Posts
- Guwahati: 38 Posts
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
Maximum Qualification: The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 01/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 1st February 2021, the age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under-
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC.
- In case of PwD (Unreserved), age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
- In case of PwD (OBC), age limit is relaxable by 13 years.
- In case of PwD (SC/ ST), age limit is relaxable by 15 years.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, age limit is relaxable by 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- In case of Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married, age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the amount in the form of application fee through online method to complete the application process. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Check the category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.450/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM: Rs.50/-
Exam Centres in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
How to Apply RBI Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Reserve Bank of India, are able to submit their online application for this recruitment before the last date of application. Candidates my follow below given steps to complete their online application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register, Login & complete all further steps.
- Make Payment of Application Fee (if applicable).
Important Dates of RBI Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 24th February 2021
- Last date of online application: 15th March 2021
- Date of Online Test: 9th and 10th April 2021 (Tentative)
Important Links of RBI Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|