|Total Posts||06 Posts|
|Start Date||27th September 2021|
|Last Date||25th October 2021|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Morigaon Recruitment 2021
Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Morigaon has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of existing 6 vacant posts of Peon. Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Morigaon invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment before the last date. Eligible candidates are able to submit their applications for the post of Peon on the official application portal.
Related: Nagaon Recruitment 2021
Morigaon Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Peon
No of Posts: 06 Posts
- Unreserved: 01 Post
- OBC: 03 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST (H): 01 Post
Name of Office: Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Morigaon
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed class 8th from a recognized institute will be eligible to apply online. But, candidates who have passed class 12th or above will not be eligible.
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as follows.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.12,000 – 52,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.3,900/- per month.
Employment Exchange Registration: For this recruitment candidate will need valid employment exchange registration certificate of Assam.
How to Apply for Morigaon Recruitment?
The candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Morigaon will be able to submit their application on the official portal. Furthermore, candidates can follow the easy steps listed below to complete their online application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- The official portal will load in a new tab.
- Click on New Registration button and complete the registration process.
- Candidates are advised to note down the Registration Number for future purpose.
- After successful registration, candidates have to provide all their asked details.
- Now, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the mentioned file format.
- After that you will get the final submit option to submit your application.
- Candidate can take a print out of the Application Form as well as Acknowledgement form for future reference.
Important Dates of Morigaon Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 27th September 2021 from 10 AM
- Last date of online application: 25th October 2021 till 5 PM
Important Links of Morigaon Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Online Application Guide||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|