Gauhati University Entrance Result 2018
As per Gauhati University’s earlier official notification that the result of Post Graduation Admission 2018 entrance examination for MA, MSc, MCom was declared on 30th July 2018 at 5 PM. Students who were appeared entrance examination of Gauhati University to get seat in Post Graduation courses they will able to check their entrance result on 25th July 2018 after 5 PM in this webpage. Follow below given steps to get your result.
Check Gauhati University Entrance Result 2018
- Visit below given Gauhati University Entrance Result link.
- Download PDF result file.
- Search your Name with Roll No or Your Name.
Gauhati University PG Admit Card 2018
Students who were applied for the Post Graduation entrance examination under Gauhati University are now available to download their admit cards for the entrance examination. University confirmed that the admit cards will be available from 28th June 2018 at 3 PM. Applied candidates must need to download Admit Card before entrance examination.
Important Web Links of GU PG Admit Card
Gauhati University PG Admission 2018
Hello visitors, finally Gauhati University a well-known higher education university of Assam officially released its online Post Graduation (PG) entrance examination form fill up portal, in this portal intended candidates will be able to fill online application form for Master’s in Arts (MA), Master’s in Science (MSc) and Master’s in Commerce (MCom). All students who are successfully completed their graduation studies from recognised university are eligible for online application and also whose results are not announced till are eligible for online application.
Gauhati University PG Admission 2018 Details
Examination Name: Post Graduation Entrance Exam
Courses: MA, MSc and MCom
Gauhati University PG Admission 2018 Details Eligibility Criteria
Gauhati University’s online admission process is started now, students who fulfilled below given criteria they will able to fill online application for the admission in Gauhati University.
MA and MSc Courses (Any One)
- BA / BSc in the 10+2+3 pattern with Major / Honours in the concerned subject.
- BCom in the 10+2+3 pattern with at least 40% marks (or equivalent CGPA) in aggregate in the General Course
45% marks will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in Part-I & II for courses in 2 + 1-pattern and on the basis of marks obtained in Part I, II, & III in case of 1 + 1 + 1-pattern.
MCom Courses (Any One)
- BCom in the 10+2+3 pattern with Major course.
- BA / BSc in the 10+2+3 pattern with General / Pass Course subjects with at least 45% marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the concerned subject.
Note: Gauhati University is an Equal Opportunity Institution. We do not distinguish anyone on the basis of religion or religious faith, caste, creed, sex, and colour. Any information on these which might be asked during the admission process is solely for statistical purpose.
Gauhati University PG Admission 2018 Application Fee
Gauhati University charge a specific amount of money against the Application and which is known as Application Fee. We recommend you to check that fee before applying. Click here
Gauhati University PG Admission 2018 Available Discipline
Gauhati University is a one of the oldest university in compared to other universities of Assam and also in Gauhati University there are many disciplines and subjects for Post Graduation courses. We recommend you to check it by clicking here.
How to apply Gauhati University PG Admission 2018
Online application was started for the admission of session 2018-2019. All eligible and interested candidates are available to apply for this entrance examination to get post graduation admission in Gauhati University. To apply online follow below given links.
Important Dates of Gauhati University PG Admission 2018
- Starting date of online application: 9th June 2018
- Last date of online application: 23rd June 2018
- Issue of Admit Cards for Entrance Examinations: 28th June 2018 after 3 PM
- Dates of Entrance Examinations: 1st to 5th July 2018 (Click here for more)
- Publication of Merit List: 25th July 2018 after 5 PM
- Date of admission: 28th and 30th July 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 1st August 2018