UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recently released an official notification regarding the online application for upcoming Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam-I, 2021. This year in Combined Defence Services Examination 345 posts are reserved and eligible candidates as per official notification are able to submit their online application.
Related: UPSC Admit Card 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)-I, 2021
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
No of Posts: 345 Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 26 Posts
- Air force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officer’s Training Academy: 170 Posts
- Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai: 17 Posts
- IMA and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002
Pay Scale: Pay scale for this recruitment will be as per rules.
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are eligible as per official notification & interested to serve under Indian defence forces are able to submit their online application on the official application portal of UPSC. Step by step online application guide is below provided.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Complete your PART 1 application & Again complete your PART 2 of application.
- After completing two parts of application your application will be done.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 28th October 2020
- Last date of online application: 17th November 2020 till 6 PM
- Date of CDS Exam: 7th February 2021
- Date of Result Declaration: April 2021 (Tentative)