|Total Posts||339 Posts|
|Start Date||4th August 2021|
|Last Date||24th August 2021|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
UPSC Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification regarding Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021. Combined Defence Services (CDS) will be conducted by UPSC for the recruitment of 339 Defence Posts. Candidates who are eligible as per the UPSC official notification can submit their online applications before the last date. Complete details and apply online link is given below.
Related: UPSC Admit Card 2021
UPSC Recruitment Details
Name of Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
No of Posts: 339 Posts
Educational Qualification: The post wise educational qualification will be as follows-
- IMA & OTA: Candidates having a degree in any discipline from any recognized university are able to submit the application.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates having a degree in Engineering from any recognized university are able to submit the application.
- Air Force Academy: Candidates having a degree (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering from any recognized university are able to submit the application.
Pay Scale: Pay scale for this recruitment will be as per rules.
Age Limit: The post wise limit of age will be as follows-
- IMA & INA: The unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy: The unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Exam Center in Assam: Dispur
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2021
According to the official notification of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021, the eligible candidate is required to submit the online application. The only online method of applications will be accepted. Candidates can follow the steps given below to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Complete your PART 1 application & Again complete your PART 2 of application.
- After completing two parts of application your application will be done.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 4th August 2021
- Last date of online application: 24th August 2021 till 6 PM
- Date of CDS (II) Exam: 14th November 2021
Important Links of UPSC Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|