|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Total Posts||210 Posts|
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Start Date||18th June 2022|
|Last Date||10th July 2022|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
Supreme Court of India has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of 210 posts of Junior Court Assistant. Online applications are invited for the recruitment from Indian citizens fulfilling the essential qualification and other eligibility condition of the official notification.
Related: AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022
Supreme Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Court Assistant
No of Posts: 210 Posts
Name of Organization: Supreme Court of India
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Typing Speed: Candidates should have minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English typing on computer.
Computer Knowledge: Candidates should have knowledge of computer operation.
Other Details of Supreme Court Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as per rules.
To complete the application process candidates have to pay the application fee applicable to their categories. The category-wise application fee details are as mentioned in given table below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay their application fee through online payment gateway using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment?
Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of Supreme Court of India, can submit their online application on the official application portal developed by Supreme Court of India. Candidates can follow the steps given below to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- After clicking that link, an official portal will load in a new tab.
- Inside that portal, you will need to register yourself.
- After successful registration, you will get an application form.
- Fill that application form, upload all necessary documents and submit.
- After submission, you might get an option to make payment of application fee.
- Pay your application fee through online payment gateways.
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- Also, don’t forget to take print out of acknowledgment copy for future references.
Important Dates of Supreme Court Recruitment
- Starting date to apply online: 18th June 2022
- Last date of apply online: 10th July 2022
Important Links of Supreme Court Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|