SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is going to conduct a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the admission into both 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2020. Candidates who are interested and eligible as per below given criteria they are able to fill online application form for the entrance examination.
Related: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination 2020
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission Details
Name of Courses:-
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Name of Organization: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)
Age Limit: Applicant must be within 17 years to 24 years of age on 31st December 2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For B.Sc Nursing: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Science or Equivalent Examination from recognized Board/ Council/ University with English as one of the subjects and securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category candidates and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category without grace marks.
- For D.Pharm: The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics from a recognized Board/Council/University without grace marks.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for selection of candidates for admission into both B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy Courses in the Institutes under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2020 is going to be held on 20th December 2020 in Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur. Online Application Form shall be available at Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences website: www.ssuhs.in from 5th to 30th November 2020. The Online Application Form must be filled up after carefully going through the instructions given along with the form in the website. The Application Form will no longer be available after 30th November, 2020 (5 PM). So, interested candidates are advised to submit the form within this stipulated period only.
SSUHS CEE 2020 Application Fee
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees twelve hundred) along with a bank charge of Rs. 60/- (Rupees sixty) only is required to be paid at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 2 (two) days of successful submission of Online Application Form and taking a printout of the E-Challan generated online after submission of application form. State Bank of India will accept only this E-Challan for collecting the Examination Fee. Therefore, applicants must carry this E-Challan copy to the Bank for depositing the Fees.
How to Apply D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission
Interested candidates are able to submit their online application after clearing eligibility criteria of this educational notification. Follow below provided steps to complete online application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click Online Application Link.
- Enter all asked information & submit application.
- Pay application fee with provided payment method.
- That’s it, your application is submitted.
Important Dates of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
- Starting date of online application: 5th November 2020
- Last date of online application: 30th November 2020 upto 5 PM
- Admit card will be available: 14th December 2020
- Date of SSUHS CEE Exam: 20th December 2020
Important Links of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Details
The entrance exam will be conducted on 20th December 2020 and all applied candidates are able to download their admit card for SSUHS CEE 2020 from 14th December 2020. The examination will be conducted for total marks of 150 and each subject will contain 50 marks. Total numbers of questions will be 150 and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The paper details will be as mentioned below.
|Paper-1||Physics and Chemistry||10 AM – 12 Noon|
|Paper-2||Biology||1 PM – 2 PM|
|Paper-3||Mathematics||3 PM – 4 PM|
Online Application Portal of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing