|Total Posts||25271 Posts|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
SSC Constable Recruitment 2021
Staff Section Commission, India has released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Candidates who are willing to join Para-Military Forces of India can submit their online application in the official portal of SSC. As per the official notification, the eligible candidates are able to submit their online application for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment. Full details including online application link are given below.
Related: SSC Admit Card 2021
SSC Constable Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Constable (General Duty)
No of Posts: 25,271 Posts
- Male: 22,424 Posts
- Female: 2,847 Posts
Name of Department: CAPFs, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifles
Name of Organisation: Staff Section Commission, India
Educational Qualification: The candidate is required to have passed 10th standard or matriculation from a recognized institution or board.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 23 years as on 1st August 2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 2nd August 1998 and later than 1st August 2003.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be given to the candidates based on their category as follows-
- OBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3, (Rs.21700-69100).
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the amount in the form of application fee through online or offline method to complete the application process. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Check the category wise payment amount from below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female: Nil
Centres of Examination (NER): Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601).
How to Apply SSC GD Recruitment?
Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021, they can submit their online application on the official website of the Staff Section Commission. The stages of online application are given below, candidates can follow these steps to complete the application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Links section.
- Click on Online Application Link and complete the registration.
- Now again, click on Online Application Link and Login.
- After login, complete your application by provided all details.
- Also, pay the application fee according to your category.
Important Dates of SSC Constable Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 17th July 2021
- Last date of online application: 31st August 2021
- CBT Admit Card Issue Date: To be informed later.
- Dates of Computer Based Test: To be informed later.
Important Links of SSC GD Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details (Video)||Click Here|
|Recommended Guide Books||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Syllabus of Computer Based Test (CBT)
Candidates who will submit their applications for SSC GD Constable Recruitment will have to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT). The Computer Based Examination will consist of an objective type paper consisting of 100 questions of 100 marks with the following composition-
No of Questions: 100 MCQs
Total Marks: 100 Marks
Duration: 90 Minutes
Exam Type: Online (CBT)
Negative Marks: 0.25 Marks
Language: Hindi & English
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores along with the bonus marks for NCC Certificate holders will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The questions in the Computer Based Examination will be of Matriculation level.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates have to clear the race within the following time limits-
|Other Region||5 KMs in 24 Minutes||1.6 KMs in 8 ½ Minutes|
|Ladakh Region||1.6 KMs in 6 ½ Minutes||800 Mitres in 4 Minutes|
Post Breakdown of SSC GD Recruitment
Category wise Post Break Down:-