SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script
Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) was successfully announced its High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrassa (AHM) examination 2018 result on 25th May 2018. In this SEBA Result 2018 students who are not satisfied by their obtained marks or want to recheck their answer scripts to make sure they are now able to fill online application for this.
Application Process: Online
How to Apply SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script
Students need to fill an online application form to recheck their scripts so we created a set of steps as below given and by following this you can apply for the SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script.
Before Applying Needed Documents
- Scanned copy of Mark sheet of the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2018.
- ROLL & NO. of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2018.
- Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making online payment.
- E-mail ID (if available) (5) Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence.
- Fee for RE-CHECKING of Answer script is Rs. 350/- (per subject)
Application Process or How to Apply
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC/AHM Examination-2018 to proceed.
- Select the subjects for which you want photocopy of evaluated answer script.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Mark-sheet in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format and file size should be within 500KB.
- Provide your contact details in space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter necessary details in the online payment page.Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website.