SEBA Rechecking Result 2020
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) announced results of Answer Script Rechecking. Students who were applied from SEBA HSLC/AHM Answer Script Rechecking through online are now able to check their results with the help of below given link.
|SEBA Rechecking Result||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Notes on SEBA Rechecking Result 2020
- Due to present scenario of COVID 19, distribution of hard copy of revised Marks Sheet/ Certificate may be delayed which will be intimated in due course of time.
- Students who have also applied for photocopy will be intimated via SMS once ready.
SEBA Rechecking 2020
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) was successfully announced its High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrassa (AHM) examination 2020 result on 6th June 2020. In this SEBA Result 2020 students who are not satisfied by their obtained marks or want to re-check their evaluated answer scripts to make sure, they are now able to fill online application for this process by following below given steps.
Related: SEBA Result 2020
SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script Details
Name of Exam: SEBA HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020
Name of Board: Board of Secondary Education, Assam
Class: 10th Standard
Result Declaration Date: 6th June 2020 at 9 AM
Total Pass Percentage: 64.80%.
Application Date: From 8th June to 22nd June 2020
- Photocopy of evaluated Answer Scripts: Rs.350/- per subject.
- Photocopy & Rechecking: Rs.550/- per subject.
How to Apply SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script
Candidates intending to get their evaluated Answer Scripts re-checked will have to apply through the SEBA’s online portal along-with a fee of as Rs. 350 (Rupees three hundred fifty only) per Subject to be paid through online mode.
The Results of Re-checking will be informed to the Applicant through a Notification within 30 days from the last date of receipt of application. The Marks sheet/ Certificates to the candidates, in case of any change will be issued on submission of the Original Marks sheet/ Certificates in the Board’s Office through the Head of the concerned School with intimation of the Head of the Institution. No such Marks sheet/Certificates will be sent directly to School/ candidate or through any other agency.
Before Applying Needed Documents
- Mark sheet of the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020.
- ROLL & NO. of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020.
- Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making online payment.
- E-mail ID (if available)
- Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence.
Application Process or How to Apply for Re-Checking
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Visit SEBA Re-Checking Portal link.
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2020 to proceed.
- Select the subjects for which you want photocopy of evaluated answer script.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Admit Card in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format and file size should be within 500KB.
- Provide your contact details in provided space.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter necessary details in the online payment page.Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website.
Important Links for SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script
|Download Official Notification||Removed|
|SEBA Re-Checking Portal||Click Here|
|Photocopy of Answer Scripts||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of SEBA Rechecking 2020
1. What is rechecking of answer script?
- After announcement of SEBA HLSC/AHM Exam results, Board of Secondary Education gives an opportunity to its student to get photocopy of their answer script and also they are free to request for a re-evaluation or recheck. This process is known as SEBA Rechecking of Answer Scripts.
2. How a student is able to submit application for SEBA Rechecking?
- Student who want to submit application for rechecking they need to visit official website of SEBA exactly after announcement of results and need to submit online application for the same within the given time frame by SEBA.
3. What are the application fee for Rechecking and Photocopy?
- Students need to pay Rs.350/- (per subject) for re-checking of Answer Script & Rs.550/- (per subject) for photocopy of answer script with re-checking.