SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script
Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA) was successfully announced its High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Assam High Madrassa (AHM) examination 2019 result on 15th May 2018. In this SEBA Result 2019 students who are not satisfied by their obtained marks or want to re-check their evaluated answer scripts to make sure, they are now able to fill online application for this process by following below given steps.
Related: SEBA Result 2019
SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script Details
Name of Exam: HSLC/ AHM Examination, 2019
Class: 10th Standard
Name of Board: Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA)
Date of Result Announcement: 15th May 2019 at 9 AM
Passed Percentage: 60.23 percent
How to Apply SEBA Re-Checking of Answer Script
Candidates intending to get their evaluated Answer Scripts re-checked will have to apply through the SEBA’s online portal within 12 days from the date of publication of Results along-with a fee of as Rs. 350 (Rupees three hundred fifty only) per Subject to be paid through online mode.
Before Applying Needed Documents
- Scanned copy of Mark sheet of the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2019.
- ROLL & NO. of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2019.
- Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making online payment.
- E-mail ID (if available) (5) Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence.
- Fee for RE-CHECKING of Answer script is Rs. 350/- (per subject)
Application Process or How to Apply for Re-Checking
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Visit SEBA Re-Checking Portal link.
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2019 to proceed.
- Select the subjects for which you want photocopy of evaluated answer script.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Mark-sheet in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format and file size should be within 500KB.
- Provide your contact details in provided space.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates).
- Proceed to make payment by clicking “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter necessary details in the online payment page.Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button on bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice of the payment. (Keep it safe for future references).
- You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website.