SBI PO Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India is a government recognised financial institution. State Bank of India is also broadly know as SBI. This year State Bank of India is going to recruit fresh employees for the 2,313 posts on Probationary Officer (PO). More details and online application procedure is below given.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2018
State Bank of India (SBI) released Admit Cards for Mains Examination of PO Recruitment 2018. All candidates who are applied for this recruitment and preparing for it now able to download their Admit Card by following below given steps.
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
How to Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2018
- Check Important Web Links section and visit SBI PO Mains Admit Card Download link.
- A login page will be displayed, enter your details and password.
- Click Login, Now your admit card will be displayed download and print it for further use.
SBI Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Probationary Officer
Total Posts: 2,313 Posts
- UR: 1,010 Posts
- OBC: 540 Posts
- SC: 300 Posts
- ST: 150 Posts
- PWD: 118 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for this SBI Recruitment need to be graduate or in final year/ semester of graduation from a recognised institute or university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – 42020, for more information download official advertisement.
Application Fee of SBI Recruitment
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- Others: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six hundred only)
Examination Centre of SBI Recruitment for Assam
- Preliminary Examination Centre: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur
- Main Examination Centre: Guwahati
Selection Procedure of SBI Recruitment
The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. More information available in official advertisement.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for State Bank of India’s PO Recruitment through online process. Online application link is below provided. If you have any question regarding this recruitment comment below.
Important Dates of SBI PO Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 21st April 2018
- Ending of online application: 23rd May 2018
- Last date to pay application fee: 23rd May 2018
- Download Pre-Examination Training Admit Card: 28th May 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination Training: 18th – 23rd June 2018
- Download Preliminary Examination Admit Card: 18th June 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 1st, 7th, 8th July 2018
- Preliminary Examination Result: 15th July 2018
- Main Examination Admit Card Download: 20th July 2018
- Main Examination Date: 4th August 2018
- Main Examination Result: 20th August 2018
- Download Interview Call letter: 1st September 2018
- Date of Interview: 24th September to 12th October 2018
- Final Result: 1st November 2018