Polytechnic Admission Test 2020
Online applications are invited from the candidates who are Permanent Resident of Assam for registration to appear in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 for admission into Diploma Courses. Detailed information and online application link for this PAT 2020 is below provided.
Related: SSUHS D.Pharm Admission 2020
Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 Details
Name of Course: Diploma Courses
Name of Test: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020
Centres for Test: Selected centres at Mangaldoi, Tezpur and in Govt. Polytechnics/ Institutions of Assam.
Date of Test: 3rd October 2020 (Saturday)
Time of Test: This information will be on admit card.
Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Entry Qualification: Candidate must pass the HSLC or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with-
- 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
- 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for this PAT 2020 is below mentioned as per relaxation categories-
- General: 20 years 6 months as on 31.12.2020.
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe: 23 years 6 months as on 31.12.2020.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs.500/- + bank charges as applicable is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process. Candidates are required to carefully follow the steps while registering online.
How to Apply Polytechnic Admission Test 2020
Candidates who will be eligible after carefully reading the official notification are able to submit their application for this test of Polytechnic. Follow below given steps to complete your application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An official page of DTE, Assam will load, enter your all asked details.
- Pay online application fee through SBI Collect and submit your application.
Visitors are strongly suggested to check official notification carefully before submitting the application for this test.
Important Dates of Polytechnic Admission Test 2020
- Starting date of online application: 1st March 2020
- Last date of online application: 25th April 2020
- Issue of admit cards: 26th September 2020
- Date of PAT 2020: 3rd October 2020