OBC Scholarship Assam 2020
A scholarship scheme for students of Assam is recently announced and online applications are invited from all eligible OBC students of Assam. This scholarship scheme is centrally sponsored scholarship scheme by Government of India for students of Assam. Students who passed HSLC/AHM examination or Matriculation and continuing their Higher studies (i.e Higher Secondary, Graduation and Post-Graduation) are able to apply for this OBC scholarship scheme. Online application process is started for this Other Backward Classes (OBC) Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 of Assam.
Related: Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme
OBC Scholarship Assam Details
Name of Scheme: Pre-Matric/ Post-Matric OBC Scholarship, 2020
Academic Session: 2020-21
Scholarship Authority: Government of India
Official Website: https://scholarships.gov.in
- Bank Passbook
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card/ Bonafide Certificate
- Pre-Matric: Class 1 to Class 10
- Post-Matric: Class 11th, Graduation and Post Graduation
Candidates who belongs to OBC or Other Backward Class category are able to submit online application for this scholarship after the recommendation of their respective schools & colleges. More details are mentioned in official notification and which is below attached, please download notification before applying for this scholarship.
Important Date of OBC Scholarship Assam 2020
- Starting date of online application: 20th October 2020
- Last date of online application: 31st December 2020
- Last date of Defective Verification: 18th January 2021
- Last date of Institute Level Verification: 20th January 2021
Important Links of OBC Scholarship Assam 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here | FAQs|
|Application Link (Register)||Click Here|
|Application Link (Login)||Click Here|
|Scholarship Renewal Link||Click Here|
|Video Details (YouTube)||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Selection Process of OBC Scholarship Assam 2020
All eligible Other Backward Classes candidates will be given scholarships subject to the condition eligibility prescribed in Para No.III of this Scheme’s official notification. Candidates belonging to one state, but studying in another state, will be awarded scholarship by the state to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authorities in that state. In the matter of exemption from fee or other concessions also, they will be treated as studying in their own state.
How to Apply OBC Scholarship Assam
STEP-1: Candidates need to visit official website of this scholarship (https://scholarships.gov.in) which is above mentioned in Important Link‘s section. After visiting visit official website of this scholarship, click on New Registration option, again read the instruction and click on green colored Continue button.
STEP-2: A page will be displayed, enter your all asked Personal Details, verify captcha and click on red colored Register button.
STEP-3: After that, A page containing your Student Application ID will be displayed, Please note this ID for future use and Click on Continue button.
STEP-4: Now a Login Page will be displayed, Enter Your User ID, Password (will be sent on your Registered Mobile No), Verify Captcha and Click on orange Login button.
STEP-5: Now Fill up your all Registration Details, Academic Details, Basic Details and click on Save & Continue button.
STEP-6: After that, Again fill up Contact Details, Scheme Details (Post-Matric Scholarship OBC Students), Upload Documents such as Caste Certificate & Income Certificate and click on green colored Final Submit button.
STEP-7: After completing above steps, a page with your all filled details will be visible, click on Print button to take a copy of this application. That’s it.
Above we covered the whole application process of this OBC scholarship scheme, if any candidate or student faced problem while submitting the online application they are free to leave a comment below. Our team will help them to complete the process.
FAQs of OBC Scholarship Assam
1. Is there any scholarship for OBC students?
- Yes, there is a specific scholarship for OBC students. The centrally sponsored OBC Scholarship scheme is divided into two categories which are Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship and Post-Matric OBC Scholarship.
2. How can I get scholarship in Assam?
- In Assam, under different schemes, different types of applications are required from eligible candidates. If you are eligible for the OBC Scholarship scheme in Assam you need to submit an online application at National Scholarship Portal (scholarship.gov.in).
3. What is the last date of OBC scholarship?
- The last date of online application for OBC Scholarship 2020 is 31st December 2020. Eligible students are free to submit applications at National Scholarship Portal (scholarship.gov.in).
4. What type of documents are necessary to apply for OBC Scholarship?
- The student who is eligible need to have following documents to complete his/her online application of OBC Scholarship – Bank Passbook, Adhaar Card/ Bonafide Certificate, Caste Certificate and Income Certificate.