OBC Scholarship Assam 2019
A scholarship scheme for students of Assam was recently announced and online applications are asked from all eligible students of Assam. This scholarship scheme is centrally sponsored scholarship scheme by Government of India to students of Assam. Students who passed HSLC/AHM examination or Matriculation and continuing their Higher studies (i.e Higher Secondary, Graduation and Post-Graduation) are able to apply for this scholarship scheme. Online application is started for this Other Backward Classes (OBC) Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 of Assam.
Related: Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme
OBC Scholarship Assam 2019 Details
|Name of Scheme||Post-Matric Scholarship OBC Students|
|Scholarship Authority||Government of India|
|Eligible Classes||11th, Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Online Application||Available Now|
Candidates who belongs to OBC or Other Backward Class category are able to submit online application for this scholarship after recommendation of their respective schools & colleges. More details are mentioned in official notification and which is below attached, please download notification before applying for this scholarship.
Selection Process of OBC Scholarship Assam 2019
All eligible Other Backward Classes candidates will be given scholarships subject to the condition eligibility prescribed in Para No.III of this Scheme’s official notification. Candidates belonging to one state, but studying in another state, will be awarded scholarship by the state to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authorities in that state. In the matter of exemption from fee or other concessions also, they will be treated as studying in their own state.
How to Apply OBC Scholarship Assam 2019
1.Candidates need to visit official website of this scholarship (https://scholarships.gov.in) which is below mention in Important Links section. After visiting visit official website of this scholarship, click on New Registration option, again read the instruction and click on green coloured Continue button.
2. A page will be displayed, enter your all asked Personal Details, verify captcha and click on red coloured Register button.
3. After that, A page containing your Student Application ID will be displayed, Please note this ID for future use and Click on Continue button.
4. Now a Login Page will be displayed, Enter Your User ID, Password (will be sent on your Registered Mobile No), Verify Captcha and Click on orange Login button.
5. Now Fill up your all Registration Details, Academic Details, Basic Details and click on Save & Continue button.
6. After that, Again fill up Contact Details, Scheme Details (Post-Matric Scholarship OBC Students), Upload Documents such as Caste Certificate & Income Certificate and click on green coloured Final Submit button.
7. After completing above steps, a page with your all filled details will be visible, click on Print button to take a copy of this application. That’s it.
If you faced any problem while applying for this OBC Scholarship, please leave a comment below.
Important Date of OBC Scholarship Assam 2019
- Last date of online application: 25th January 2019