Indian Navy AA Recruitment
Indian Navy recently resealed an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of Artificer Apprentice (AA) February 2019 batch. For this recruitment interested and eligible candidates need to fill online application at official website of Indian Navy. More details about this recruitment is below given.
Related: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy AA Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Batch Name: February 2019 batch
Eligibility Conditions: Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrollment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Feb 2019 batch.
Educational Qualification: Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1999 to 31 Jan 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to Apply Indian Navy AA Recruitment
Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active “E-mail ID” and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be update. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view online application in the “Current Opportunity“.
- There are two ways of registration (i) With Aadhaar (ii) Without Aadhaar. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph: THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD
QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
Important Dates of Indian Navy AA Recruitment
- Online Application Starts: 2nd June 2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 15th June 2018