Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy recently resealed an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2020 batch. For this recruitment interested and eligible candidates need to fill online application at official website of Indian Navy. More details about this recruitment is below given.
Related: Indian Navy Admit Card 2019
Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Post: Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Total Posts: 500 Posts
Batch Name: 08/2019 (August 2019) batch
Eligibility Conditions: Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – August 2019 batch.
Educational Qualification: Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 1st August 2000 to 31st July 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Examination Fee: Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Related: Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019
How to Apply Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2019
Applicants need to register with www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with a valid and active “E-mail ID” and mobile number in order to fill online application for the said entry. Already registered candidates, personal, education and communication particulars need to be update. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to view online application in the “Current Opportunity“.
- There are two ways of registration (i) With Aadhaar (ii) Without Aadhaar. Candidates can use with Aadhaar option for simplified application process.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph: THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD
QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
Related: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019
Important Dates of Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application: 8th November 2019
- Last date of online application: 18th November 2019
- Admit card available from: Updated later
- Date of examination: February 2020
Important Wen Links of Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2019
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|