IB Recruitment 2020
Intelligence Bureau of India is officially released an recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive. There are total 2000 vacant posts and IB informed all eligible and intended candidates to submit their online application for above mentionesd post. All details of this recruitment are dissuaded below.
Related: Intelligence Bureau Admit Card
IB Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
No of Posts: 2000 Posts
- Unreserved: 989 Posts
- OBC: 417 Posts
- SC: 360 Posts
- ST: 121 Posts
- EWS: 113
Educational Qualification: Candidate having graduation degree from a recognized university are able to submit their online application for this recruitment.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 27 years as on 09.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates only. For other categories, check official notification.
Pay Scale: Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Exam Centres in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar & Tezpur
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay an amount of money as application fee to complete the process of application. Below, we mentioned those information briefly.
- ST/ SC/ Female/ ExSM: Rs.500/-
- General/ OBC/ Male/ EWS: Rs.600/-
Payment Modes: The candidates will able to pay his/her application fee in online or offline mode of payment.
How to Apply IB Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who full filled all eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidates need to submt online application for this recruitment and below we created a brief step wise guide to complete the process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Read all instruction carefully and proceed.
- A form will load, fill that form carefully with you correct details.
- After filling up the form, attached required scanned files and submit application.
- After that make payment of application fee.
- A acknowledgment copy of your application will be generated, save that file for future use.
- That’s it, this is the process you need to follow to complete your application.
Important Dates of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 19th December 2020
- Last date of online application: 9th January 2021
- Last date of offline application fee: 12th January 2021
Important Links of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|OUR SOCIAL CONNECTIONS|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Install Our Android App||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
Selection Process of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
There are 3 tier examination model to complete the recruitment process for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer’s recruitment. Below, we clearly separated all tier exam details. Also, we suggest our visitors to check official notification to get clear details about this section.
Written Examination: There will be two tier of written exam, both are below mentioned. Also, negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer is applicable for tier-1.
|General Awareness||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Numerical/ Analytical/ Logical Ability & Reasoning|
|Descriptive Type Paper||1 Hour||50 Marks|
Interview: There will be an interview as 3rd tier of selection process and which contains 100 marks.