|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Date||19th September 2021|
|Start Date||23rd August 2021|
|Last Date||5th September 2021|
|Admission Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021
Dibrugarh University has released an official admission notification regarding admission to Bachelor of Education programme. Every year, Dibrugarh University conducts a common entrance test called B.Ed CET to complete the admission process of B.Ed programme.
Related: Gauhati University B.Ed Admission
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission Details
Name of Exam: B.Ed Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET), 2021
Name of Programme: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Duration of Programme: 2 Years
Academic Session: 2021-22
Name of University: Dibrugarh University
Type of Exam: OMR based Written Exam
Date of Exam: 19th September 2021 (Sunday)
Duration of Exam: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (11 AM to 12:30 PM)
Educational Qualification: Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours/ Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
Relaxation: In the eligibility criteria, a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks shall be provided to the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD categories. OR having a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
Application Fee: The applicant shall have to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of Rs. 700/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
How to Apply Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission?
Candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria and intend to submit online applications to get admission in B.Ed program of Dibrugarh University, must submit their applications on the official portal. Here, we have created a step-by-step guide to complete the B.Ed online application process, candidates can follow these steps to complete their application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login.
- The candidate will get an Activation Code in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidate shall be required to log in with his/ her user name and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicant shall have to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form.
- The applicant can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Roll Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidate shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card and bring the same to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form
- One coloured passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
Important Dates of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission
- Starting date of online application: 23rd August 2021
- Last date of online application: 5th September 2021 till 5 PM
- Date of B.Ed CET: 19th September 2021
- Declaration of Results: by 30th September 2021
Important Links of DU B.Ed Admission
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Procedure for B.Ed Admission
Candidate selection for admission to B.Ed program in any educational institution under Dibrugarh University will be based on the following criteria.
- A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
- The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
- 10% of the percentage of marks secured in HSLC, HS, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination.
Syllabus of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Entrance Test
|General English||15 Marks|
|General Knowledge||20 Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||15 Marks|
|Numerical ability||10 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||10 Marks|
|Total Marks||70 Marks|
Exam Centres of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET
The Common Entrance Test of Dibrugarh University for B.Ed admission will be conducted in the following Test Centres.
|Name of Centre||Centre Code|
|Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh||2101|
|J.B. College (Autonomous), Jorhat||2102|
|CKB Comm. College, Jorhat||2103|
|College of Teacher Education, Golaghat||2104|
|Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur||2105|
|Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji||2106|
|College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia||2107|
|College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana||2108|
|Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar||2109|