DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2019
Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW) of Assam officially released admit card for the Written OMR Test of Computor/ Field & Evaluation Worker/ L.D. Asstt./ Field Worker/ Social Worker & Grade-IV. Candidates who submitted online application for the recruitment of Grade III & Grade IV 254 Posts in response of HSFW/Esstt/13/Pt/2013/8823 dated 02-11-2018 notification are now able to download their admit cards.
Related: DHSFW Recruitment 2018
DHSFW Grade III & Grade IV Exam Postponed
As per recent official notification that the examination to be held on 27-01-2019 of DHSFW for the recruitment of Grade-III & Grade-IV several posts has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances.
DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2019 Details
Name of Posts: Grade-III & Grade-IV
- Field & Evaluation Worker
- L.D. Asstt.
- Field Worker
- Social Worker
No of Posts: 236 Posts
Recruitment: DHSFW Recruitment 2018
Organization: Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW)
Examination Date: 27th January 2019 (Postponed)
Examination Venue: Will be mentioned in Admit Card
Admit Card Available: 20th January 2019 at 3 PM
Admit Card Status: Available Now
How to Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2019
Candidates who applied for above mentioned recruitment and post need to follow below given steps to download their admit cards.
- Scroll down, Check Important Links section,
- Click on DHSFW Assam Admit Card link,
- An official page will open, click on green coloured Download E-Admit Card button.
- Now, enter your Registration ID & Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and click on Download E-admit card button,
- After completing above steps your admit card will be downloaded.