DHS Recruitment 2020
The Directorate of Health Services, Assam or DHS released an official recruitment notification for 50 posts of Driver & Grade-IV in the newly created districts of South Salmara Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai and Biswanath. Online applications are invited from all the intended and eligible candidates of Assam. More details regarding this recruitment is discussed below.
Related: DHS Admit Card 2020
DHS Recruitment 2020 Details
No of Posts: 20 Posts
Education Qualification: The Applicant must need to be Class 10th (HSLC) passed and must have a valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Government of Assam.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,200/-
No of Posts: 30 Posts
Education Qualification: The Applicant must need to be Class 8th passed from recognized institutions.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3,900/-
Other Eligibility Criteria of DHS Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years as on 01.01.2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates only.
Reservation: The reservation of post will be as per government rules.
How to Apply DHS Recruitment 2020
Candidates who found them eligible after checking official notification of DHS and willing to submit applications need to visit official online application to submit their applications for these posts. Below we mentioned easy steps to compete this online application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Read all instruction carefully and proceed.
- A form will load, fill that form carefully with you correct details.
- After filling up the form, attached required scanned files and submit application.
- A acknowledgment copy of your application will be generated, save that file for future use.
- That’s it, this is the process you need to follow to complete your application.
Helpline: 1800212005599/ 08472880277 (Monday to Saturday between 10 AM to 6 PM)
Required Documents for Online Application
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded at the time of online application form submission.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- Class-VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Permanent residentship certificate/ Domicile certificate (if any)
- Person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate (where applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (where applicable).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Valid Driving License Certificate (where applicable).
Important dates for DHS Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 7th December 2020
- Last date of online application: 16th December 2020
Important Links for DHS Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Removed|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|