DHS Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Health Services, Assam or DHS released an official recruitment notification for 540 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) posts in different health institutions in the State. Online applications are invited from all intended and eligible candidates of Assam. More details regarding this recruitment is discussed below.
Related: DHS Admit Card 2020
DHS Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
No of Posts: 540 Posts
Education Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing passed from any nursing college/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council. Also, minimum 1 year working experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,800/-
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
Application Fee: There no Application Fee.
How to Apply DHS Recruitment 2020
Candidates who found them eligible after checking official notification of DHS and willing to submit applications need to visit official online application to submit their applications for these posts. Below we mentioned easy steps to compete this online application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Read all instruction carefully and proceed.
- A form will load, fill that form carefully with you correct details.
- After filling up the form, attached required scanned files and submit application.
- A acknowledgment copy of your application will be generated, save that file for future use.
- That’s it, this is the process you need to follow to complete your application.
Required Documents for Online Application
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded at the time of online application form submission.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- Person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate (where applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (where applicable).
- Proof of Permanent resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience Extra Curricular etc.
Important dates for DHS Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 3rd October 2020
- Last date of online application: 17th October 2020