DHS Admit Card 2020
Directorate of Health Services, Assam (DHS) is going to conduct a 2nd phase written examination for 600 posts recruitment of Ward Boy, Ward Girl, Night Chowkidar, Peon & Dark Room Attendant. Candidates who were applied for above mentioned 600 posts recruitment of DHS and cleared the 1st phase OMR based written exam will able to download their admit card by following this web-page’s steps after official release of admit card.
|Admit Card Status||Available|
Related: DHS Assam Result 2020
DHS Admit Card 2020 Details
Name of Posts: Ward Boy, Ward Girl, Night Chowkidar, Peon & Dark Room Attendant
Name of Organisation: Directorate of Health Services, Assam
Total Posts: 600 Posts
- Ward Boy: 11 Posts
- Ward Girl: 25 Posts
- Night Chowkidar: 28 Posts
- Peon: 410 Posts
- Dark Room Attendant: 02 Posts
- Sweeper: 114 Posts
- Cook: 06 Posts
- Dhubi: 04 Posts
Date of Examination:-
- 1st Phase: 29th September 2019
- 2nd Phase: 1st March 2020 (Sunday)
Name of Test: 2nd Phase OMR Based Written Examination
Venue of Test: Guwahati
Admit Card Status: Available Now
Admit Card Available From: 25th February 2020 from 4 PM onward.
How to Download DHS Admit Card 2020
Candidates who submitted online application against this DHS recruitment and shortlisted from 2nd phase examination need to follow below provided steps to download their admit card.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on DHS Admit Card link.
- Now, enter your Registration ID & Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and click on Download E-admit card button.
- After completing above steps your admit card will be downloaded.
Important Web Links of DHS Admit Card 2020
How to get Forgotten DHS Application Number?
Candidates who applied for this Grade-IV 600 Posts recruitment for the posts of Ward Boy, Ward Girl, Night Chowkidar, Peon & Dark Room Attendant but they forgot or lost their application number and now facing problem to download their admit cards, they just need to follow below provided steps to get their application number back.
- Check above given Important Link‘s section & download candidates list file.
- A PDF will be downloaded, search your name inside that PDF.
- Check your all details such as Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and if all matched then that is your application number.