|Scholarship Name||Combined Merit Scholarship|
|Start Date||30th September 2021|
|Last Date||26th October 2021|
|Scholarship Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2021
Directorate of Higher Education, Assam has released an official notification regarding the scholarship scheme named Combined Merit (Degree and Mater Degree) Scholarship Scheme 2021. For this scholarship eligible Under Graduate and Post Graduate students of Assam are able to submit their online applications. More detailed information regarding this DHE, Assam scholarship is discussed below.
Related: OBC Scholarship Assam 2021
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Details
Name of Scholarship: Combined Merit (Degree and Mater Degree) Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
Name of Organization: Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
Eligible Courses: Under Graduate and Post Graduate
Financial Assistance: The student selected for this scheme will be awarded the financial aid listed below till the completion of their course.
|Course Name||Financial Assistance|
|Under Graduate (UG)||Rs. 300/- per month|
|Post Graduate (PG)||Rs. 500/- per month|
Helplines: Students can contact any one of the following communication method for any issue regarding this scholarship scheme.
Other Details of Combined Merit Scholarship
For UG courses: To be eligible for this scholarship scheme the student must have a minimum of 60% marks in his/her Higher Secondary Final Examination.
For PG courses: To be eligible for this scholarship scheme the student must have a minimum of 60% marks in his/her General Degree Course.
Degree Type: Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2021-22 are eligible for the schemes.
Residency: The student must be a domicile of Assam.
Bank Account: The student should have a valid bank account (preferably in SBI) in his own name. Bank account details have to be submitted while submitting the online application.
Selection Process: The student will be selected strictly on the basis of merit in all respects and will also be restricted as per the budget allocation.
How to Apply DHE Combined Merit Scholarship?
Students who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria as per the official notification of DHE, Assam will be able to submit their online applications for this scholarship scheme on the official portal. After successful filing of online applications, students will have to take a printout of the acknowledgment and submit it along with required documents to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute. Below we have provided step by step guide to submit online application for this scholarship scheme, students can refer these steps as reference.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- The official application portal will load in a new tab.
- In that portal you will get a registration form. In that form you have to enter all your asked details carefully.
- After successfully filling that form you have to click on REGISTER NOW button.
- After that your login details will be sent to your given email address.
- You need to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your registered email inbox.
- Now, you have to scroll down and check the Login Area.
- In Login Area, You will get the login form. In that form you have to enter your login details, verify captcha and click on LOGIN NOW! button.
- After logging in, you have to complete all the given steps by providing your correct information.
- At last, you need to upload some documents and click on submit application button.
- After successful submission of the application, you have to print the acknowledgment and submit it along with all relevant documents to your respective institution.
Required Documents to Compete Application
In order to complete the online application process of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme, students need to upload certain documents. The list of required documents is given below and all the interested applicants are advised to scan these documents before proceeding for the online application process.
- Student’s Passport Size Photograph.
- Student’s Signature.
- Domicile Certificate from Deputy Commissioner or Sub Divisional Officer.
- Study Certificate from Head of the Institution.
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets.
Important Dates of Assam Combined Merit Scholarship
- Starting date of online application: 30th September 2021
- Last date of online application: 26th October 2021
Important Links of DHE Merit Scholarship
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Student’s Login Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
What is the name of this scholarship scheme?
The name of this scholarship scheme is Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme.
How to apply for this Combined Merit Scholarship?
To get the benefit of this scholarship scheme students have to fill the online application form on the official online application portal of DHE, Assam.
What is the starting date of online application for this scholarship scheme?
The starting date for online application for this scholarship scheme is 30th September 2021.
Who are eligible to submit online application for this scholarship scheme?
All the students who are studying for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses are able to submit their online application for this scheme.
What is the last date of online application for this scholarship scheme?
The last date for online application for this scholarship scheme is 26th October 2021.