Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment 2019
Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Assam invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of 07 nos of Grade-III posts. All details regarding Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment are below provided.
|Application Process||Online + Offline|
DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Post: Junior Accounts Assistant (Grade-III)
No of Posts: 07 Posts
- Unreserved: 03 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 02 Posts
- ST(P): 01 Post
- ST(H): 01 Post
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, Email etc.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized institute.
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 44 years of age as on 01/01/ 2019. Upper Age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of ST/SC Candidates as per Govt./OM No. ABP06/2016/8-A, Dated: 18th April 2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/-, Grade Pay of Rs. 7400/-
Selection Process of Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant will have to appear in Written Test of 300 Marks, comprising of General English(Precis Writing, Drafting, Composition of grammar) (100 marks), General Mathematics (HSLC standard) (100 marks) and General Knowledge (100 marks). Further, they will have to appear in computer proficiency test for 50 marks for final selection on date that will be later on.
2. Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test to appear in, the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
3. The Final selected list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
4. There will be no Viva-Voice (Interview).
How to Apply DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2019
Candidates need to visit official website of Sonitpur, DC (link given below) and fill the application form, after online submission of application form applicants shall submit the self-attested copies of the below mentioned documents along with online generated PDF application.
- HSLC Admit Card for age proof, Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application).
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- 3 (three) copies of Passport Size Photographs self-attested.
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge. (From Government recognized institute).
- Self-addressed Envelope with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Five) only.
Application should be sent through post or delivered by hand to below given address before the last date of submission of application.
Deputy Commissioner (Treasury Establishment) Sonitpur, Tezpur,
P.O. Tezpur, PIN-784001, Dist- Sonitpur, Assam
Important Dates of Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment 2019
- Starting date of online application generation: 10th March 2019 from 5 PM
- Last date of online application generation: 20th March 2019 up to 5 PM
- Last date of offline application submission: 10th April 2019 from 5 PM