Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, Assam invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of 28 posts of Junior Assistant. These posts are vacant in Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur, Assam and Commissioner, North Assam Division, Tezpur.
Related: DC, Sonitpur Recruitment 2020
DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 28 Posts
- Unreserved: 07 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST(P): 07 Posts
- ST(H): 04 Posts
- EWS: 07 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must need to be Graduate in Art, Science or Commerce from a University recognised by the State Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognised by the Government. Also, Candidates must have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and internet etc. Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognised by the Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-
Selection Process of Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur Recruitment
Candidates who want to get the job of Junior Assistant under DC, Sonitpur will have to appear in a written test. After the written test shortlisted candidate need to appear a Computer Proficiency Test.
Written Test Syllabus:-
- General English: 75 Marks
- General Knowledge: 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Computer Theory: 50 Marks
- Language Skills: 50 Marks (Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Alternative English)
How to Apply DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2020
Eligible and interested candidates are able to submit their online application for this recruitment of DC, Sonitpur by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.
Required Documents to Upload while Applying:-
Candidates need to upload below given documents to complete online application process of DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2020.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Specimen Signature
- HSLC Admit Card/ Pass Certificate & Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate/ Marksheet
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If applicable)
Important Dates of Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 26th December 2019 from 11 AM
- Last date of online application: 14th January 2020